Owwwwwwwwwww

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I went shopping today to the nearest big shopping place (about 40mins away). I was fine to begin with but my sciatica bagan to kick in. Then back in the car it eased off but now, i'm in agony. I've never felt pain like it!
I can hardly walk and when i walked up the stairs it gave me shooting pains in my bum too.

Is there really nothing I can take except paracetemol??

On a plus side i got some GORGEOUS baby stuff and some lovely maternity jeans :) (oh and a new handbag).lol

im sorry chicken...... I dont no what you can and cant take, have you tried heat pads tho??? I use them on my lower back and they are really good, i got a pack of 2 from bodycare for 99p!!!!

I was looking at baby clothes today too and my partner was like i will release funds when we come back off hol lol

Poor Love
Here is a BIG

images.jpg

HUG
From me XXXX
Im sorry your back is still aching
Gald you were able to find some cool baby stuff though
Lol Sarah :hug:
Oh look Suzie we only have 1 week left to 24 weeks
exciting :dance:

oh hun :( that must be awful :hug:

if the pain gets too much phone nhs 24 or something and they'll send you down to your local out of hours service. they can prescribe you stronger pain killers if it gets unbearable.

when i had my kidney infection it was excruciating :( i used paracetemol as much as possible and a hot water bottle on my side to soothe it, which was quite effective. i have no idea what sciatica feels like though, can only imagine it being awful :( hope you've got your feet up now though hun :hug:

thanks guys :) :hug: :hug: :hug:
the paracetemol has kicked in a bit. I'm gonna have a nice rest tonight and tomorrow and may go back to my gp again. :)

It's such a weird pain, it's only in my left leg and it feels really heavy and achy.

Ah well, bubs is ok (kicking like mad) which is most important :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back