Owchy!!!!! Is stabbing pain normal?

nickilubs

Reaction score
Owww I keep getting really sharp stabby pains in the top of my my tummy! I think Pips kicking me in the ribs but it really hurts!!!! Is that really normal shes been doing it for a couple hours now but shes really starting to hurt now.

Hi Nicki,

Yep it's quite normal as far as I'm aware (once it's not constant pain on your right hand side), my lil miss has done this a few times, it bloody hurts!!

Try gently shoving her away with your hand or get on all fours for a few mins (I'm serious!!), it normally stops the attack on me!!

Cleo x

I think it's perfectly normal. I've been having this loads and it seems to be baby positioning itself under my ribcage. Usually a little shove moves it enough so it stops hurting for a while :D

I keep getting kicked in the ribs and it really hurts! I think Oscar is going to have really long legs as he appears to be punching me further down too :think:

I get this and have to push his foot back to keep him away, i always tell him " nooooo, mummy doesn't like that very much thankyou" and he seems to listen for a few hours............lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back