Owch!!

kellylou

Reaction score
I have this pain underneath my boobs around my ribs its really hard and painful, not sure if the baby is somewhere here can anyone shed any light its causing some discomfort!

i know your not suppose to wear wired bras

Oh well - not too sure then, it could it be baby growing and starting to push on your ribs. I'm sure others who are slightly further ahead will be able to give you some better advice. xxx

Have you a bump yet? if you haven't really yet, then maybee your inards are getting squashed earlier till the bump allows more room. My bump is not notticeable unless you know, and my appetite has really gone down in this last week, as I think my stomach and the baby/ uterus are fighting for the same space till bump/tum goes out, and I'm only 18 weeks. Are you quite small / short too?

This should get easier

Last edited:
no i definately have a bump and am 5ft 3

Last edited:
I've got that too. I'm the same height, maybe it's that we haven't got as much room upwards and it's all getting squished?!! Or heartburn/wind of course!! :)

I started getting that about 26 weeks! It was little man kicking my ribs!! Maybe it's your LO??

Kelly lou, I had this this morning when I woke up, Baby was tuccked right up against my ribs sleeping till I sat up and he slumped back down LOL now im getting kicked for making him move heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back