Ovulation Spotting?

laurat

Reaction score
Oh I am getting so damn sick of this. I had a mc on the 18th Feb which is now 3 months or 12 weeks. Pre mc I had a bang on 31 day cycle and ovulated on cd 19. I had normal af that lasted 4 or 5 days. Used the cbfm and got pregnant 2nd month of trying.

Since the natural mc (no d and c) I have been spotting every 2 weeks practically to the day. I am trying my cbfm as I picked a spotting that was closest to my old period dates. I am also doing opks daily sometimes twice. I have been getting lines and some darker and last month on the cbfm I got high to cd25. I am now on cd27 and no high and only faint lines. The spotting 4 weeks ago literally only lasted a day then one 2 weeks ago lasted 4 but was brown blood and was light. Basically I have no idea what is going on.

I went to the dr a month ago who tested for infection and all clear. They basically said that it can take up to 3 months. They are not very helpful if Im honest. Anyway my new thoery is could I actually be spotting when I am ovulating as this would tie in with dates. The longer spotting was then maybe my af and the shorter one my ov. I have heard that some poeple do. Anyone know why people do and if this signs of a problem? Also does this mean I should bd when I am spotting which would not impress my hubby.

I was on the depo jag for a long time could it be related to this? Is there something I can take to help? So many questions hoping someone can help. Any thoughts would be so appreciated.

I dont know the answers but i do know it takes a little while for your body to get back to normal after MC.

Mine were like clockwork b4 MC now 6 months later they are still 1 or 2 or 3 days out.

I found this link really helpful.

http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Give yourself a bit of time to heal. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan