ovulation kits

mela2uk

Reaction score
hi all sorry to keep bothering you
but i was just wondering if anyone has any preference to the best and most reliable otk is out there i have a personna moniter but i have heard that the clearblue one are the best any ideas
mel

I used the Clearblue digital ovulation (disposable) sticks. One box would last 2-3 months depending on how accurate I was when I started testing. Obviously it worked I'm now 4 months pregnant!!! :hug:

congratulations :clap: :hug:
how many sticks do you get in a box ive been reading about them and you get 7 in them is that right how do they last for 2 months
sorry for all the questions been trying for what seems like a lifetime and never used anything before so giving it all ago

mela2uk said:
congratulations :clap: :hug:
how many sticks do you get in a box ive been reading about them and you get 7 in them is that right how do they last for 2 months
sorry for all the questions been trying for what seems like a lifetime and never used anything before so giving it all ago

Hi honey,

Yep, 7 in a box. Usually, if you're charting, you have a rough idea of when to use them, so no need to use them all through out the cycle.

I don't chart, but use mine roughly 2 or 3 days before I know I am 14 days from next period (my cycles are regular, so easy to do) You usually only end up using 2 or 3 per cycle.

Clear Blue is most accurate I have found so far.

Good Luck
M
xxx

yeah me too...I am on holiday this week and have spent 80% of yesterday and today on here!

ive been excactly the same but its just nice to have some one who isnt your family and get straight forward advice and comments from people in the same situation

hey hun wanted to say welcome and sorry to heasr your having problems ttc, what worked for me :oops: :oops: was legs up in the air for an hour afterwards, i just watched a film with back agains the wall i believe grabity works, sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: embarressed now, what part of nottingham are you from my brother lives there

top valley at the mo but brought up in clifton thanks for advice ill have to give that a go ive got a whole box of dvds i need to watch so got plenty to keep me going

although ive been ttc for what seems like forever i have just started this month using ov kits checking my temps and other stuff you lovely people have advised so fingers crossed it wont be long keep you all posted thanks again mel xxx :) :D

my brother and his b/f darren live not far from there lol. Yes defo give it a try it may work it did for us :hug: :hug:

oh my god how can that be possible
darren is one of my best mates obviusly along with frazer now

it does actually show you what a small world it is
by the way you have a beutiful baby ive seen all the pictures

awww thankyou, is that on here or is my bro showing them off, god i cant believe that it is so strange, so how are they (sorry iv completely trashed your thread) and how long you been ttc now for?

they are fine ive just rang them to tell them they are watchin dvd at the mo theres a pic on here and then fraz has got some up at his comp desk
been ttc now for about 2 years i was on depo injection so that has not long come out of my system and got dh son living with us which is a fantastic conraception but he has his own house now so he will be moving out soon :dance: :cheer:

o hun, i hope it happens soon for you, lol what did they say? darren nos im obsessed with this forum over xmas he kept tellin me off for going on it told me when baby is in bed get a break from babies etc but im addicted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back