Ovulation confusion

rachaellouise

Reaction score
I am feeling quite confused!
This is the first cycle I have used the Clear Blue OPK and to be honest I am not all that satisfied with them. The first cycle I used First Response and knew when I was ovulationg as my lines were very clear, 2nd cycle used internet cheapies as thought it would be good to save the money and was not happy with them, I am not even sure when I really OV'd as I never got a strong line, the same thing has happened this cycle using the Clear blue ones, I got a very faint 2nd line yesterday and then today the line is more or less non existant!? :mad:

Hey, I can't really offer too much advice but I've been using boots own ones & they've been good, they natched my ovulation dates on an online calculator thing then had no line negatives last week but now I'm getting really dark lines on them, talk about confused.com
Sorry that's probably not much help
xxx

It's probably not much help to say so, but maybe it isn't the OPKs being inaccurate but an issue with your cycle?

I'm not saying that CB are fail proof at all - but two cycles with dodgy OPKs of different brands... maybe they aren't dodgy at all?

I suggest grabbing some FR OPKs asap because that is what you are comfortable with and hopefully you haven't missed it and stick with them next cycle.

If they go back to working for you, great, but if not you know that you have something that you need to see your GP about :)

Just make sure your having frequent sex is all i can suggest, i wish i could be more helpful :hug:

Thankyou Louise

I did mention this to hubby this evening and if we are still having problems we are going to go and see the GP in January.
I guess it could still be the implant getting out of my system fully so maybe I should expect to be up in the air at the moment.
We are having sex every 2-3 days to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back