clearblue tests

lizard4930

Reaction score
i had taken a clear blue digital test and it had showed up "Not pregnant", but once i had removed the cartridge i looked at the result window and it had shown up a very clear line in the control and a faint line where a positive shows up. Mabye the result was not clear enough for the holder to receive. Does that mean i am pregnant?

Unfortuantely - the lines on the test mean nthing. I gave them a call one day to ask them after getting a negative once before and that's what they told me. They said if there is any hormone it will pick it up.

But then that's why I don't like then. At least with a normal 'two lines' test you can see exactly.

Sorry it probably wasn't what you wanted me to say. I'd try another traditional test. I know you've just spent £15 on it, but I trust lines now.

By the way - when are you due on?

xx

thanks for the reply. i was due on thursday but i have experienced alot of symptoms relating to pregnancy but then again i could be feeling them because i want to feel them. i was due for a smear on thurs so i told my doc. she had a feel about and she said that there was a good chance i was and that she wasn't gonna go through with the smear.she told me im better testing in a few weeks rather that a few days for a more definite result. what do u think. should i test then or should i try in a few more days?

I got a positive result after 2 days. It is more reliable to wait 2 weeks after missed period but it's hard to wait that long! I'd get a box of two and test now or in a couple of days if you want and if you till don't get a definte result the try again in a week or so. Also, do the test first thing in the morning when your HCG is at it's strongest.

Let us know how you get on xx

Well I trusted the clearblue test result so much that I didn't test again.

I didn't believe that I would be able to cope with trying to analyse blue lines so I went for something that spells it out to you.

I was very happy with the digital test personally and the result was very very quick.

Sorry I didn't mean to say you were trusting false info Sarah :oops:
I just meant that if you are testing early then the line one can help. I'm not sure what the HCG level detectable is on clearblue digital which is why I used sticks. Sorry x

well gals i have taken the other 2 tests and they still show up with 2 faint lines but i have done some investigating and that there as been alot of complaints about clearblue digital.
I had went on the the unipath website( the creator of clearblue) and downloaded their technical brochure. It has a diagram of what happens inside the machine and yes it is like every other preg test. 2 lines preg and 1 line means not preg.theonly difference is that ur not ment to see the result line. the intensity is measured by a red light that flashes onto the result and sends the message to the display.if the result is not intense enough at that moment then it will display not pregnant but 2 lines still mean pregnant.

what do u think gals. Could i be carrying a little miracle?

here is the link http://www.unipath.co.uk/gims/content/i ... ochure.pdf

I dont trust clear blue, they told me twice that i was not pregnant when i knew i was coz i had tests twice before hand with diffrent make tests on the same day

Id get a diffrent brand test and try again, good luck

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back