Ovulation advice

Tinkerbell3

Reaction score
Ordered a bundle of OPK's and one of those thermometer's today ready to start keeping a track of when i'm ovulating, hopefully they won't take too long to arrive.

Question is - when should I start doing the OPK's? and I'm guessing to start taking temp as soon as the thermometer arrives? when does everyone take their temp?

As for which day to start using OPK's - stopped pill december 5th, w.bleed 9th-11th december and then AF 31st Dec-3rd Jan
I don't want to completely miss it this cycle like I somehow managed to last month, I didn't even realised I had ovulated until AF showed up the other day :roll:

Didnt want to read and run. Not sure about when you should start opks, depends how long your cycle is but if you've just come off the pill you wont be sure. Maybe start using them next week, up until you get your positive so you deffo dont miss ov

It depends how long your cycles are hunny but with you just coming of the pill you might not know this info. For your first cycle maybe try from cd7/8, i started at cd 5 but i think that was abit early x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Traci, didnt see your post x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you both, think i will start using them from around sunday incase I'm a lucky one who's cycles settle to around 27 days.
When the faint lines show on them does that mean the surge should happen within a few days? or is it just nothing?

Your body has a small amount of the hormone anyway & can differ from day to day plus if you keep them can see the difference in lines leading up to the surge & after

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back