Overdue ladies

tinytoes

Reaction score
Ok so now as I can officially class myself as overdue (by one day I know big deal :roll: others are far worse off) I thought I would see who else is in the same position , what you are doing to keep from cracking up and what symptoms(if any )your all having . So far its early but I am 40+1 I have been having bh's all day yesterday but they stopped at night and never progressed I also have a bit of a dodgy tummy and its causing diarrhoea (which was a sign for me last time) . How is everyone else ?

I'm about to go gaga :'(
I can't take being Like this anymore.. want bubs out, I've had no symptoms.. I did a number 2 about 5times yday but didn't get tooo happy lol could've been the amount I've been eating. I managed to piss myself when I got up to go loo last night again and thought my waters broke as it started trickling down my legs, I got so happy but surprise it was wee wee, but when I jumped bk into bed I had an odd backache which is now gone... haven't had any bh..no mucous plug.. no ache or pain that may be a contraction
I'm thinking about calling ante natal tomoro n trying to get an earlier appt for tomoro or tues instead of weds, I want this baby by Friday! and I'm actually terrified of how big he will be :'(

I'm 40+5 now and feeling rather fed up!
Had a lovely day yesterday though as I went to friend's baby shower which was high tea in the city and it was beautiful! Hubby and I also started off the day with a walk along the river and saw a pod of dolphins - we watched them for ages! That's one of the lovely things about living in Australia! :D

We met up with friends for breakfast this morning which was lovely too! Came back, had a snooze and watched a couple of episodes of Mad Men. I also took castor oil eeeek! Ha ha! Nothing too interesting to report with it as yet, but still getting strong braxton hicks.

Been losing a lot of plug today too - it started before I took the CO though so that has nothing to do with it. I took it about 3 hours ago, but didn't take the recommended dose of 60ml - I only took 30 ml, so not sure about it.

We're about to do dinner and skype the folks soon and officially have 6 and a half hours to go before I'm an August mummy!

Haven't even thought about what to do tomorrow actually...have a baby please??? :lol:

xxx

I'm running out of things to do, I've done all my cleaning n prep just waiting now... I'm going to b an august mummy, hoping something kicks off today.. I'm so bored

Awh girls Im sorry your so miserable :( Im really feeling desperate just reading how bad it is for you .

Well Aoibheann is away with her nan today , so i've napped loads , sorted photos , bounced on my ball a bit and scrubbbed my bathrooms AGAIN. I'm determined to enjoy the peace as tomorrow I'll be ion my own with a hyper toddler again and am not sitting in with her all day if I can muster the energy to get out . must.. keep busy :(

Was 9days overdue was I had my baby... baby come when he or she ready... relax and just then do alot of walking babe.. enjoy your days of pregnancy

hope all you overdue ladies have your babies soon

Was 9days overdue was I had my baby... baby come when he or she ready... relax and just then do alot of walking babe.. enjoy your days of pregnancy
Pretty much my plan , Im taking my little girl out today to spend some quality time with her while I can and going to visit my partents :)

Hope your LO's hurry up girls - good luck!! :) xxx

Same as you tiny, 2 days over now and not enjoying it. All mine have been early of on time apart from my son who's now 12, he was 11 days late. This is a boy and loks like he's following suit..don't think I can bear to go another 9 days in this heat! Been for a walk in the forest, lots of strong BH but nothing reguler, got a sweep tomorrow.

Hope you're all ok, i've been thinking of you all. I will keep my fingers crossed that things happen for you overdue ladies soon x

Sorry, not me chick but i'm keeping an eye out for your labour watch honey, i'm sure it won't be long now. Easier said than done but get a bit of sleep now and enjoy the last few days of being pregnant. I found the first couple of days with chloe and william as well quite tough. But its getting easier now touch wood and things are getting settled x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back