Overdue Club

AyeshaD

Reaction score
So How many of us left now..was thinking should make a thread to keep in touch how we all doing????

crap. lol. still getting no signs. baby is too comfy. how r things with you?

Last edited:
Mee I'm overdue now too! Boo... Come on babies! Don't think that sweep did anything other than make my cramps worse, ahh well have another tomorrow.

I'm off to watch a sports day today if the weather holds out. Maybe the inconvenience will make he/she arrive! xxxx

Mee I'm overdue now too! Boo... Come on babies! Don't think that sweep did anything other than make my cramps worse, ahh well have another tomorrow.

I'm off to watch a sports day today if the weather holds out. Maybe the inconvenience will make he/she arrive! xxxx

thats good that they are doing them close mine was a week apart :(

Thats what I was going to say, how lucky are you! good luck with your second sweep. I've got mine today, so will see what she says, can't see it being good news though as I'm in no pain whatsoever! grrr.

Last edited:
im so jealous. how can i get an earlier sweep. dont want to wait till next wednesday. xxx

phone them up and request one, say you are desperate or in so much pain? or move up to scotland! :lol: I've got a rough induction date as well, but will find out more details about that later on. How you managing today? you doing ok?

im ok. just getting really concerned about having to end up being induced.

getting abit down keep having pains and nothing else. everything seems to be pointing to the fact its all gonna kick off soon but nothing happens. xxx

Oh ladies you guys not only one....I've pain here and there but nothing gets going and am fed up had enough...our babies wanna stuck inside us so they are so stubborn and comfy...will try chilli spicy curry long walk and too much till friday and see if that's help loooolz.

Im overdue too. I am 40 weeks 3 days over and my baby was due on 19th June 2011. All the best to everyone!!! I have a membrane sweep booked for tomorrow, unless little madam decides to come later today.

I've just been and had my sweep - wasn't fine, just made a post about it. She also booked me in for my induction next friday, which has totally depressed me as I just don't want that happening :(. ah well hopefully one of us will go soon! good luck for your sweep manduk

thats good that they are doing them close mine was a week apart :(

Missed this till now somehow! I know, I was surprised when she said they repeat every 48hours. 2nd one today was just as uncomfortable and no change from Tuesday! She's booked me in for another on Monday aswell, not sure if they're doing it coz they know oh only has limited time or what. They don't seem to work got me though anyway! If nothing then gotta go in 9pm 1st July for induction xxxx

still no change for me. still getting pains which seem worse everyday but nothing. getting so fed up. havent really slept the last 3 nights. xxx

still no change for me. still getting pains which seem worse everyday but nothing. getting so fed up. havent really slept the last 3 nights. xxx

I reckon your pains are very early labour and when you go for your sweep she'll tell you you are like 2.5 cm or something. X

Anyone left here yet? I'm still plodding around - the take thaat concert and a whole day in glasgow wondering the streets shopping did NOTHING.Well it has totally shattered me out. I'm still losing little bits of that mucus blood stuff though.

I'm here! boooo..... I have tried sex, bouncing on ball, and tomorrow going to go to the park and do some walking around. But all i seem to end up with is aching feet!

Annoyed by the constant txts and calls! Haha, hormonal day! I'm
Loosing lots of jelly like stuff today, no blood in it though, more of a greeny colour. No pains or anything though :-(

Snr- Glad u made it through take that and shopping trip! These babies are stubborn!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back