Advice!

Olive

Reaction score
Hi,

Wondered if anyone could tell me when I should have OV this month?

My first AF after coming off of the pill was 22nd June. My first pill-free period was 22nd July - I calculate 31 days. I actually had a tiny bit of AF (and I mean tiny!) 2 days before, so could have been 29 days.

When would I have OV'd? Also is DPO the days past the best OV day? If that makes sense?!

Thanks girlies, appreciate your help.

I'm already having phantom preg feelings - hate it. This is my first month and I'm already stressing about AF and negative POSs! :shakehead: Lol.

Xx

Hiya Laura ;)

Soooo...

22/06 to 21/07 is 30 days (i think)

I wouldn't count the tiny tiny bit but it does confuse it a little - could be down to your pill still.

So, if you have a 30 day cycle you should OV between the 03/08 and 09/08.

Thats how it works out for me anyway lol

Last edited:
Hello my little helper! Knew I could count on you lol.

Wondering if we've done the deed enough now. I think we bd on 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 9th (tmi!) Damn it! Possibly the 6th but I can't remember - rubbish! So, how many dpo would I be then? Would that be from today, so tomorrow 1 DPO? God this is confusing. I wonder if I should just get on with it and see what happens!

Thanks again love.x

Ooh and I got some OV tests off of ebay and nothing came up on Friday. Boo!

Last edited:
Hello my little helper! Knew I could count on you lol

I'm sure you'll be sick of me soon lol ;) You'll cringe at the sight of cute little Pikuchu :(

Well that is only really a possible range for ovulation to occur and unless you pin point it with cramps or ewcm (egg white cervical mucus) or a OPK then it's going to be really hard to know exactly how many DPO you are unfortunately.

I think you did ok with your bd'in, maybe a bit of a gap between 5th and 9th but overall i think your chances are pretty good :D

Friday was the.... 6th? And nothing?

Have you taken an OPK every day because if you have them it might help. You're cycle might be a bit screwy with you coming off the pill...

Maybe a few more bd session couldn't hurt? Every other day, not every single day :) Today and the 12th and the 14th for example.

I'm totally hooked on the concept of lots of sex every other day - it's my moto for this cycle lol ;)

Last edited:
Id do opks everyday hun for a couple of months to see where you roughly ov thats what i did before having my LO x good luck xxx

Thanks gemini - will try that! How long did it take you tc?

Louise - I will never be sick of pikuchu! lol. Yeah nothing Friday. Might try one tonight. It was just like the HPTs (yes have had a go, impossible not to!lol) just one big red line and nothing else. Says to leave your pee for half an hour so will do that. No chance of bd tonight I'm afraid, OH working late. Maybe tomorrow! I keep feeling like my AF is going to come. Irritating this ttc malarky, just one big pain in the bum. I wish my Mum had been telling the truth when I was younger and it was just a "magic kiss". Lol!

xxx

Yeah, ttc sucks lol :)

It's really quite annoying that it seems every other species on the entire planet just needs once per year to get up the duff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back