Ov Sicks from ebay

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Only me AGAIN, im full of questions!
Is there a certain place that you buy ov sticks from on ebay, i dont want to randomly pick some if they are going to be rubbish x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks hun x x

Just got a message from my OH to let me know they have arrived, so now im looking for some advise, due to my af not arriving yet, should i poas everyday? And should i do it just before bd or does it not matter? Sorry if these are stupid questions x x

I would save your pennies hun and wait until AF arrives first if you have not had a period since stopping the pill, ovulation usually occurs about 10 - 14 days after a period, once af returns then get peeing.

Good luck x

Thanks Vicky.
Been as though i had already bought them, i thought i would give them ago just to get used to using them and to find out what i was looking for.
But i couldnt believe it when i tried them i got a strong positive straight away, was that good timing?!
So the bd commenced! :bd:
No i cant sleep, im too excited that i got a positive ov, sad i know!! x x

It's not sad at all! I used ov sticks for 10 days last month, and never got a positive :( I was really disheartened, and now Im a bit worried that I'm not ovulating. At least you know that everything is working and you have timed things well this month. Fingers crossed now for your BFP!

Thanks Niomi, i thought it was strange that the first time i tried an opk that it was positive, so i did a hpt this morning and got a bfp :) x x

OH WOW! Congratulations babe! I'm really thrilled for you. You must be over the moon :) :yay:

Mummy2Adam- I've just seen your good news!!! BIG congratulations to you!!!!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back