Outgrown clothes.

xrachx

Reaction score
what do you do with yours? i have sold a few bits on ebay and i went have a look earlier in his wardrobe and there are loads of things again! god they grow really quick dont they, i cant keep up with them, its all good stuff too so i begrudge giving it to charity, i am going to spend a few hours tomorrow putting it all on ebay.

I am putting most of mine on Ebay apart from stuff that I wouldn't sell like bobbly babygrows and tights etc.

The way I look at it is that the money can go towards buying more stuff!!

I love shopping. :D

I ebay it all too, or give it to my neighbors as they go to alot of car boot sales and then they take the money back for me!

with saved ours. i cant bare to throw them away. I WANT MY LITTLE BABY BACK!!

I've kept all mine - bags and bags and bags and bags off them :oops:

All of Lydia's gender-non-specifics are now being used by Alex.

Everything else is taking up room in the house, but I can't bear to get rid of them.

I limit myself to one big plastic box per size and the rest (he had a lot :shock: ) goes into two piles. The best stuff I Ebay, the not-so-great I Freecycle :)

jayla's mummy said:
with saved ours. i cant bare to throw them away. I WANT MY LITTLE BABY BACK!!

me keeping stuff I couldn't bear to part with when I had Tia is currently serving me well... :rotfl: and Im doing the same again :rotfl:

leahs growing out of hers now already :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

shes never gonna be that small again :|
were giving them to a friend whos having a girl

as we are only having the one, I have kept 3 little items Grace had when she was new born and the rest given to a local Women's Refuge.

If you're TTC then you should save it for the next one :wink:
Ive sold/given away the majority of Harrisons, I have kept all of my faves and his first weeks worth of outfits :)

At the moment all of Jake's clothes is in boxes in the loft. I will probably e-bay it or give it to family or friends when they have a baby. Most of it has only been worn a couple of times and some of it has still got labels on. I was going to keep it for our next baby but we won't be having another one for atleast 5 years now and if we have a girl it won't be much good anyway.

Most of my stuff im keeping for my sister, i know she will have a baby within the next few years.

I've kept a black bag full of newborn/0 - 3 months unisex things (just incase!) but everything else i half between my friend and freecycle!

I bought some of those vacuum pack bags for Finn's outgrown clothes. Hopefully next time though, I will be able to give them away cos I'll have a cute, pink lil girl rather than another boy :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back