Clothes

K X

Reaction score
What do you all do with the stuff your LO has grown out off?

Becky has tonnes of cute little next outfits that I have been giving away to charity, but mum keeps saying I should put them away for the next buba.

I wont be having any more for a while so I dont see the point! :shakehead:

What do you do? :think:

The rate they grow out of clothes is crazy! :wall:

I actually throw mine in the bin :oops: naughty i know, when kai was younger i gave them to my cousins friend who had a little boy, but now he gets holes in his jeans an stains i just couldnt give them anyone ide be too :oops: .
xx

I bought some storage containers with lids from Focus and have been putting them away just incase bubba number 2 is a little boy. Jacob is 22 weeks old and I have got 2 containers full already!!!

Xxx

Lindsay said:
I bought some storage containers with lids from Focus and have been putting them away just incase bubba number 2 is a little boy. Jacob is 22 weeks old and I have got 2 containers full already!!!

Xxx

i'm the same - wouldnt dream of giving anything away yet! we have filled 1 huge vacuum packed bag would easily be 1 huge suitcase full if wasnt vac packed! and about 4 carrier bags full!

i will happily lend stuff out if any friends have a boy (maybe not my fave stuff!) until i am sure i wont be having any more then will happily give stuff to friends or family. Alex has loads of lovely things that were my nephews (most of which i seemed to have bought as he was my 1st and got spoilt!)

Ok maybe I should keep stuff! :oops:

I have kept everything. All bagged and in the loft, there must be 4 or 5 bin bags full already :shock:

i hate hording i throw everything im terrible, i had someone clean out my garage an told him to take the lot, including a baby climbing frame that was perfectly fine but kai had out grown! i even got rid off his cot bed an wardobe and draws that i could have made use off. :( i cant help myself!
:lol:

some lady i work with had so many misscarrages and she desperatly wanted a baby but wen she finally fell pg and the bubs stuck her Husband lost his job and was unable to find another and they had so lilttle money and was gonna get lil money from goverment and was actually gonna give up her baby as she could hardly afford nething and wanted it to have a good life
so i thought i could help by giving her all the stuff that B didnt use wear nemore
and i wont be having a nother for a long time
iv kept a few bits like the memory stuff but the rest has goned

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
some lady i work with had so many misscarrages and she desperatly wanted a baby but wen she finally fell pg and the bubs stuck her Husband lost his job and was unable to find another and they had so lilttle money and was gonna get lil money from goverment and was actually gonna give up her baby as she could hardly afford nething and wanted it to have a good life
so i thought i could help by giving her all the stuff that B didnt use wear nemore
and i wont be having a nother for a long time
iv kept a few bits like the memory stuff but the rest has goned

Ah sarah that is so sweet hun. arent you lovely?! thats such a wonderful thing to have done i bet they were so grateful. i wanna rush over there and give you a big hug for being so nice! :hug: Sorry i just love it when people do really nice, charitable things for people - reminds me there is still a lot of good left in the world! :oops:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

K X said:
Ok maybe I should keep stuff! :oops:

its up to you babe! if you want to give thigns away there are plenty of peeps (like sarah's friend) who would be really grateful for it. and it means you get ot have more shopping sprees next time too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well people helped me out wen i was pregnant and i WILL be havin a lil girl next time :wink: and i didnt want these people to have to give up there baby that they wanted wen i could help them out

I sell Jacks on Ebay
I tend to sell them in age bundles as it is easier
Or i sell some as outfits

I have made some good money doing it and what i make i spend back on stuff for Jack

I sell some on ebay, but im gonna do a car boot with this next lot, as i have loads of other stuff to sell.

I keep everything, it's been great cos lots of stuff Mason hardly wore, eg winter coats that fitted him in summer etc I've used this time around for Brody. I love the clothes too much get rid of them.

Tomorrow I'm having a big sort out and putting some stuff on ebay, and the rest is being properly sorted to go into the loft.

i tend to give the stuff away to people that need it,such as on freecycle etc

I sell my stuff on ebay. Like jo, anything I get I spend on Jessica and joe.

I've got some big storage boxes which I've been filling up with Lydia's old clothes. We're onto box number 3 now (they're BIG boxes!) Saving them up in case we have a girl next....even if we have a boy, she's got some neutral stuff.

Anyway you never know, there might be a third or fouth lol

I would sell good things on ebay, others to charity and special thinks I would keep as a keepsake.

Xena said:
I've got some big storage boxes which I've been filling up with Lydia's old clothes. We're onto box number 3 now (they're BIG boxes!) Saving them up in case we have a girl next....even if we have a boy, she's got some neutral stuff.

Anyway you never know, there might be a third or fouth lol

third or fourth??

u must be mad :p lol

im NEVER having sex again after this one hahah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member