Clothes bank..

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I was sat here thinking that babies go thru clothes so quick that maybe we should have some kind of scheme going where we can swap clothes if that makes sense! Help eachother out!

So like we have a thread and u can say I u have clothes to offer and ppl can say if they need certain sizes and all we do is pay postage?

What do u reckon!

Thats i really good idea. every month i have loads that don't fit her and some she doesn't even get chance to wear x

I'm up for this mrsmc i have more clothes than i know what to do with. How would it work though, surely if i had 0-3 month stuff to swap the same person who gave me that wouldn't have 3-6 month stuff to send me in return?? maybe im just being dumb!! Or did you mean everyone just posts things they dont need & keep an eye out for the size they do need?

:)

Good idea! Maybe we could just list what we have or what we need and then work it out from there!?!

Well I have newborn, tiny baby & 0-3 months sleepsuits and outfits. Was gonna ebay some of the stuff & buy bigger sizes with the money but i suppose swapping would be just as good, if anyone has 3-6months or 6-9 months to swap with. I also have a brand new microwave steriliser & some newborn bottles if anyone wants to swap clothes for them.

:)

I also have loads & loads of girls clothes & jackets going from age 3 to age 7, which I would swap for baby clothes

I will have some babygrows to offer soon. Girls 0-3months. If any one has 3-6month vests I will greatly appreciate them x

I think it's a great idea, but would a "swap" work if it's your first?? What about passing them on - like I'd have no probs sending my stuff on to someone who can't return the favour - sorta assuming they'd pass them on again when done, and someone else who's LO is older would be willing to send stuff to me.

Does that make sense??

Xxx

I agree its a good idea might be better if we list what we have and the person who needs pay postage as some of us just dont have the money spare so would be more likely to join in that way payment could be done through paypal.

Sent from my generic using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back