Outey belly buttons!

kellysomer

Reaction score
Does everyones belly button 'pop' out at some point?

Mine has been completely fat for some weeks now and shows no signs of ever being an outey. Which is probably a good thing as i have a terrible belly button phobia and am a little worried about cleaning the baby cord stump when she arrives, eww! I cant even touch mine it gives me the creeps.

I look like an alien with no belly button at all and just wondered if they always go out?

I've been wondering about that too. Mine is still an innie, but has looked quite different from normal since about 16 weeks when it suddenly got bigger and deeper!! I can't imagine it 'popping out' as it looks so deep now.

mine is still an innie, but flatter than normal. with 3 weeks and a couple of days till my due date i hope it stays an innie!!

Mine never popped out with the other two and dont think it will this time either - I think it depends how deep yours is normally - mine is normally like the black hole and seems to go in for miles which is probably why it never gets to pop out!! I guess it's like stretch marks - you're either gonna get it or you dont!!

Thanks everyone mine is normally very deep so hopefully will stay an innie, i love my innie!!!

Mine has gone completely flat. DH said it looks like melted chocolate because it has gone darker too :lol:

mine hasnt poped out, but then i have a hole for a belly button lol, you can see the end of it now where my bump has pushed it out, but its not going to pop out

Hi I had the most inney belly button ever, but since latter pregnancy I have developed a belly button that looks like a willy. It's horrible, it sticks through all my clothes. But after bubba is born it does go back in....Thank goodness x

Hello

I had a very deep inny before preg and about three - four weeks ago it finally started to come out but just a little so you can kinda see it through my clothes, it was shocking the first time i saw it ive never seen the inside of my belly button before lol.
But it will soon go back in so im not too worried.
katrina

Mine was an innie, now its not either in or out, although it does pop out a bit now and again which is a bit bizzare. To be honest l loathe outies, they freak me out. Oh well, lol!! :lol:

I was hoping mine will stay in, but since 22 weeks approx. mine has completely popped out! I hate it, it shows through all my clothes! I was tgold it should go back in after the birth, I really hope this is true! I can't see myself staying like this! :roll:

mel xx

mine was an outy when i was a little girl, it popped in during adolescence and its now a REAL BIG outy again!!
i like it, its a lovely reminder of when i was a baby as well!

mine hasnt poppped yet but i was prem....10 weeks early so when i was born they would have to have weighed each clip for mine.....so i had string as they knew how much this weighed....thats 1983 for ya

Mines still an Innie - but the hole looks really big and stretched now! Also notice I have a mole inside mine!!!!! :shock: (skin mole not the animal variety you understand!!!!!!)

L x

lisa31- hahaha iv got a mole in there to lol i just want to cut it out!

lol Dionne - I was so surprised when I saw mine - i had no idea there was one in there!
:shock:
L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back