Belly Buttons!!!

newbump

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondered at what stage does your belly button normally start to stick out, or does it normally only happen if you have an outie already!!!!

:lol:

Natalie

Hiya Newbump

Unlikely to "stick out" if you have an inny, however it is likely to stretch out and you will have a small dimple. Those with outies tend to stick out...unless you have an umbilical hernia...but that's a different story... :D

Kieren

Hi Kieren,

Thank you for the reply, i have an inny so kinda hoping it wont stick out, i know its normal and all, but something about the look of if makes me cringe!! sorry for all those with an outie, or one that is sticking out!! :D

Natalie

Crikey - i thought most people's belly buttons would pop out. I had a friend who had an 'inny' which popped out and she loved it - said she couldn't stop playing with it!

What happens if you have a navel piercing??

OK...I am pretty sure at the VERY END of your pregnancy your belly button usually pops...Mine did with my last and I have an innie...If you have a navel piercing take it out now!!!!!
My cousin left hers in...BIG mistake...She now has a HUGE purple UGLY scar from it...Just some advice :)
I am sure everyone is different...
I wouldnt risk it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back