Belly buttons PP

I just wondered how long it took peoples belly buttons to returnt o an innie after their bundle of joy was born? Mine is flat all round with a 'nipple' sticking out right now and has been for months already, I want my normal belly button back :lol:

Is there much hope of it returning soon after little Damo arrives?

HI Sami

Mine went straight back in, but I'm afraid my piercing is buggered - even though I wore the piercing retainer, the skin got really stretched so the amount of skin now holding the bar in now is around 1mm! Daren't wear anything now as I'm scared it will just rip out if I catch it wrong :cry:

LBxx

Mine went back straight away, it looked weird at first though as it was all stretched and looked huge!!! lol luckily i managed to save my piercing and it looks fine now!

My piercing holes are knackered alrready, the top one has stretched so wide, but is still open dispite taking the bar out. The two at the sides have healed up fine but the bottom on looks strecthed too. Dreading to see what they look like afterwards :shock:

At least I'll have an innie again!! Thanks girls!!

I hated my belly button when it was an 'outie!'. It popped straight back in after giving birth, but still remains a browny colour because I used to religiously slap on the Johnsons holiday skin cream which contains some self tan - only a small bit mind you but enough that my belly button is still remarkably brown when the rest of my skin has returned to its natural porcelain white colour ha ha! :oops:

Does this picture put you off Sarah?!! Yukl Yuk Yuk :oops:

Bump21-061205-33weeks.jpg

It looks horrible :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27