out of breath

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by jojo, Feb 6, 2005.

1. jojo

jojo New Member

Hi
    I feel a bit silly with this sympton because i thought your meant to get out of breath when your bigger or in the last couple of months. im only 3mnths and im out of breath when i talk alot, {all the time hahah) walk up the stairs, rush around.
    if any one else as suffered this please let me know so i dont feel stupied when it happens.
    thanks
    take care of yourself

2. debbie

debbie Member

yes and i am only 6 weeks, wonder if its something to do with body temperature or something or maybe linked to the tiredness

3. littlebump

littlebump Well-Known Member

Same for me - I'm only 8 weeks, and it started a couple of weeks ago. A little strange - I assumed it was to do with the hormones..

4. mommyx2

mommyx2 New Member

Hi,

I'm 14 weeks and feel the same. I thought maybe I was eating too much but i'm really not gaining much weight. Must be all our insides pushing upwards, even at this point! Thanks for submitting your comment, I feel much better...

5. hels

hels Well-Known Member

Im only 4 weeks but over the last week my asthma has been shocking. waking up at silly o clock to take inhaler....any one know WHY???????

6. zo75

zo75 Active Member

Hi there, I'm only 7 weeks and have felt very breathless recently. When I saw my doctor today for a scan to check the babies heartbeat (pumping along well!) I asked her if it was normal to be so breathless. She said it's just a symptom of tiredness so nothing abnormal.
    zx