Out like a light in his snowsuit??

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
We have noticed that when Hayden sleeps in his snowsuit he sleeps so much better then when in just his pjs or even in his sleepsuit...

Is there something similar I get can that is especially for sleeping but just like a sleepsuit??

Its nice to see him comfortable and at peace asleep as when he has it on its like its so comfy he drifts off and doesn;t worry about his skin which is nice.

I know the sleepsuit is thicker so had the heating off all last night and when he woke he wasn't overheated or anything...

Do you ladies think its a comfort thing??

Hi,
my LO liked this too although it was only in the day time for naps. Maybe it feels a bit like swaddling to him? I don't know about what to wear at nighttime because my baby over heats big time so she normally just has thin PJs and a blanket that gets kicked off.
It could be a comfort thing. He is so cute!

Meant to say that maybe it restricts his movements (in a positive way) so he doesn't wake himself up by jerking or banging his arms on the bed etc. It could be that that helps him sleep. x

Thanks Minxy! hey congrats on the pregnancy, are the mods forming a trend?

Steelgoddess said:
Thanks Minxy! hey congrats on the pregnancy, are the mods forming a trend?

I'd love to say Valentine copied me, but the tickers say otherwise :wink:

I'd think it was a comfort thing. More cushioning and so on.

Snowsuits are designed to be worn outdoors in colder temps and I'd be wary about letting him sleep in one indoors overnight, even with the heating off. His skin needs to breath a bit and snowsuits don't really allow that. Cotton is always good for skin. I'd go for a sleepsuit as Minxy suggested.

I found my LO's skin is better when he is cooler overnight and things are looser fitting, so not causing him to sweat or have clothes rub.

Fi has a really thick white coat (i call it her polar bear coat, lol) and she always sleeps for longer and better in it!

I would try those swaddling blankets, you can buy slightly thicker sleepsuits too :D xx

Asher wears a fleecy sleepsuit. you can get them from most supermarkets. Ours are from Sainsbury's, and he's just got a tigger one which is really thick.

K.xx

Id be a wary of letting him sleep in a snowsuit! Id go with a sleepsuit just in case he overheats. x

Aww Lola loves her snowsuit too! The minute I put her in it she sleeps even when Im not pushing the pram! Take it off her and shes awake lol!
I have seen (somewhere :think: ) sleeping bags with arms in and was thinking of getting Lola one of them as i guess it will be similar to the snowsuit! Well I hope lol!

Well last night he woke as normal so the snowsuit doesnt make THAT mauch difference lol!!

Going to get that sleepsuit you rec valentine and have a look at some grobags with armies.

thanks ladies
x

Collier did have a snowsuit he looked so cute in it
it was supposed to be 6 to 9 months he started wearing it at 5 and half months and was to long for it by 6 and half months :roll:
the detachable boots kept falling of when he pushed his legs down and his legs poked out

you right though he used to sleep for ages wearing it he looked so cosy and cute in it :hug: :D
shame it didnt last till 9months:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back