Out and about with homemade purees

Kimberly

Reaction score
Hi all,

August has been on solids for about a month now. He is still on purees and I've been making them myself. My question is what do you do if your out around mealtime? I try to plan my outings around his meal times, but it's been hard. I know I could pack the puree and take it with me, but what about heating it up? Do you find people are willing to heat up the food for you? I was at my local health centre recently and I heard the receptionist tell a mum that she couldn't boil her water for her babies bottle due to health and safety. I just wondered if some places are like that about baby food as well?

I'm sorry if this seems like a dumb question...I'm new to this whole feeding thing. What do you do when you go out?

Thanks in advance!

tbh ive some places split , some will happily microwave or give you hot water to stand it in but i found out leland actually likes it cold :puke:

What Gem said really.

I've found people are more likely to give you hot water to heat than microwave. But Rudy is quite happy with cold food so thats how he has it when we are out.

If I'm using my own homemade food I stick it in a TT food container with a lid. Or I just buy the Organix or Plum pots, but they do come in some strange flavours, french bean beef and apple is Rudys fave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back