Our visit to Santa

Mamafy

Reaction score
This is a picture of a picture so quality isn't great :wall2: but as you can see I was the only one looking :rofl: I took them and Katie wouldn't go in the picture so they told me to sit in too :lol: It would be the day you and your hair looks like shit :rofl:

As you can see Katie won't take her eyes off the geezer in the white beard and Joe is just amazed at the whole thing, hugged santa in the end :cloud9:and well Cara reluctantly stood in too :lol:

IMG_0992.jpg

Rachel I swear he's going to pass out from excitement :rofl:

:rofl: he looks like hes gunna take off like peter pan with all that happiness!

Awww that is such a brilliant picture!! Love Joe's huuuuuge grin!!

Oh wow look at Joe's face I want to bottle that shear excitement forever :cloud9:

Gorgeous photo! :cloud9: Katie got closer than Sam would have - he's terrified of him :lol:

aww :cloud9: what a lovely picture!!
i've never seen a piccie of you hon! it's sooooo nice to put a face to the name :D oh and how much does cara look like you! x

^^^I agree - its lovely to see a photo of you! That photo is a keeper! How lovely; I cant wait to take Rosie, hoping to get to see him somewhere before next week, she didnt mind him at her playgroup but wouldnt sit on his knee, just held out her hand when he gave her the present!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back