Seeing Santa

Redshoes

Reaction score
I've never taken a child to see Santa before, I may sound a bit sad, but how does it work in the Grotto? :lol: Can you take your own pics? Does LO get a prezzie? And did your LO's like it? I know my best friends LO screamed his head off, and now 7yrs old he still remembers it, scarred the poor kid for life..only kidding, he's fine really 8)

not to sure how it works myself , but next week im going to wooky hole to santa ans some reindeer apparently and im even more excited about this than ellie :cheer: :cheer:

I took Dylan on Monday..it was at a garden centre there was a simulated pitate ship ride then you got chance to take a pic and he got a pressie which he hasn't opened yet but it feels like a stuffed bear.

Dylan loves to look at men but seemed a bit bemused by santa. i certainly got emotional over his first meeting with santa

We're taking him tomz, can't wait, a bit like you Huddsgirl heehee :cheer:
Bless you cloud, think I may be a bit too, all these firsts with your LO is amazing isn't it :hug:

We went yesterday, walked through a grotto type thing, had a photo with santa, and got a present - hada choice of a book or stuffed toy as all the baby rattles had run out.

We took Rubes to garden centre grotto day, I was sooo excited!!!

We queued for an hour though so take plenty of drinks and snacks for bubba...

I got so tearful when we walked in and she was wide eyed looking at him!!! She got a lovely story book from him. I tred to sit her on his knee for a photo but she cried, so I sat her on my knee next to him but she wasnt amused :rotfl:

I think we're going to take Libs next Friday as DH is off work then, soooo excited!!!
I hope Isaac enjoyed his visit to Santa Amy :D

We're taking Austin to see Santa at Woburn Safari Park on Saturday, I'm so excited! We're getting in free (courtesy of Mr. Tesco :wink: ) and my parents went last year with their foster kids and said it wasn't busy at all. Should be good fun. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back