OUR Positives!!!

*I made £3.50 profit on the grand national (every little helps!)
*washed the bedding and it's being tumble dried as we speak (I LOVE the smell of fresh bedding)
*ate some strawberries... mmm

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Lainey I love this thread.. :cheer: I've been focusing on the negatives too much lately and its crazy how much this actually helps me feel better :hug:

Awww thanks luv! It's really helping me too. I actually go through the day now thinking "Ooo that's a positive for the thread!" :oops: :rotfl:

Looks like everyone has had a good day!

Let's keep it up! I feel a hundred times better than I did this time last week!

xxx

positives for today.....

i cleared up the litter that people from upstairs have thrown in my garden lol.

and pulled a few weeds.

good idea for a thread :)

We went and got all our shopping in

Lil miss was an absolute angel in the sling for the entire two hours, just awed at all the different colours all at Serena-height for a change.

Someone randomly walked passed me in the supermarket and I heard them say to their friends... wow did you see that baby, it was really beautiful... :)

We are having my FAVOURTITE Chinese food...

Finally got round to buying a new wok

Will be buying my rice cooker tomorrow.

Have gotten pretty pink clothes for lil miss

Worked out the silly expensive cream that the docs gave us for Serena's dry skin is actually making it worse, and got some almond oil instead which as worked a treat :D

And I realised how happy I am an how much I love DH, Tia and Serena.

(I have negatives too... but I'm focusing on the positives atm... I'm way too busy atm to deal with those negatives in my life anymore :) )

I have chopped all the veg ready to cook and blend and freeze tomorrow for Fynn.

Fynn had stage 2 food today for the first time and woofed the lot down! (piggy)

I had a day to myself today (dh took Fynn to grandmas) and bought a few holiday clothes

Hubby and I are getting on quite well at the minute!!! (dunno how long that will last for, but this is a positive thread, so i'll keep my mouth shut about that one)

Had contact with my sister via email today... we havent spoke in years!!! (dunno if thats a positive or not really :D )

and thats about it really :D

Well I didn't think I'd be able to find anything positive about today!

Mhairi was up most of the night and I felt like I hadn't got a wink of sleep!

So here is what I can find positive from today!

I dropped Mhairi off at her other Gran's at 10am, so that she could go to chapel. I came back and went to bed! :dance: Woke up at 1 feeling like a new woman!

Went to get Mhairi and brought her home, she was a good wee bairn and giggled and smiled most of the afternoon

I got the upstairs bathroom cleared out, in preparation for the plumbers coming tomorrow to fit a new one.

Mhairi had an hour long nap this afternoon!

xxx

Sounds like you had a good day given the lack of sleep :dance:

I went out to my fave place for lunch!

I came home to the house i've spent the last 2 days digging out and didn't have to lift a finger.

I'm feeling relaxed :D

* I done a load of veg/meals and deserts to freeze for Fynns meals (wont have to do any for ages now)

* Took Fynn to my mum and dads...so dad could see him (dad works a lot and only gets a chance to see him on a Sunday)

* Hubby cleaned the bathroom (after a slight twist of his nackers and a subtle threat!!) :wink:

* Hubby and I still seem to be getting on ok! :D

Anyone fancy a Chocolate Eclair??

Great idea - I've been feeling crap lately because I'm going back to work in a few weeks so I'll try this to see if I can prove I'm doing somethings right!

*Made loads of soup for the freezer (all in preparation for going back to work)
*Finally made an appointment with dentist - I should have done this ages ago :oops:
*Put some stuff for sale on ebay to try to make some cash
*Got Dylan out for a nice long walk in the fresh air 4 days this week

I'm going to try to do something positive every day now....thanks Lainey xx

My James was home for a day and we had a wonderful time together went for a walk in the snow and snuggled as we watched telly :hug: :D

My James has now gone agian :( but he's back agian on saturday for the weekend :cheer:

i'm 33 weeks and 1 day preggers and my unborn Son his bopping round inside of me to tthe music on the laptop :hug:

im only working 2 days this week then i have 3 off :dance:

im listening to my fave music and enjoying it :cheer:

i have less the 3 weeks left til im on maternity :dance: :dance: :dance:

i checked and i STILL have no stretch marks :dance: :dance:

i have chocolate and cornflakes and im going to make yummy crunch crakles :cheer: :cheer:

ive been been reading my fave comedians jokes and laughing
:rotfl: :cheer:

Not many positives today :(

* Fynn got another tooth.. he has 2 now.

* Booked the appointment at John Frieda for my mums 60th.

And thats it from me today! :|

First day ive been able to post ant tbh:

* I had a reiki healing session which was lush

* I got my nose pierced

* Put in the 2 disposable cameras ive had lying around since last year

* Found a nice bday present for the brother in law

and im about to go cook spag bol :)

Hey Foxxi! At least you found some!

I'm going to struggle again here, Mhairi was up again ALL night....I can feel a lump on her bottom gum, so I think a tooth is imminent!

* Mhairi had lots of naps today (see above :roll: ) and I managed to share two of them with her!

* I'm going for a bath after tea!

* Tea is roast beef *need licking lips smiley*

* I checked my bank account today and I've managed to put away over £400 for Mhairi's Christening! :dance: :dance: The milky bars are on me!!

xxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

*did my belly cast
*just had spag bol for 5th night in a row! yum
*planned to go for a meal tomorrow night
*ate some strawberries
*had a nice long bath

OH cooked me tea
Jack had his 8 month check and everything perfect with him.

Can't find anymore but here's to tomorrow :)

* have a gorgeous little fella who has made me laugh all day!

* I have sorted out his memory box (a job well done I think)

* have been food shopping

* have bought a big pair of Kim pants and Fynn some holiday clothes.

am chillaxing now! :D

BabyBee said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

*did my belly cast
*just had spag bol for 5th night in a row! yum
*planned to go for a meal tomorrow night
*ate some strawberries
*had a nice long bath

You did a belly cast 8) what was it like oh need piccies of that Suzie

it has crossed my mind to do mine too :think:
how much did it cost?

Ok my positives for today
IM OFF FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK YEAH WHOO HOO :dance: :dance:

I GOT POSITIVE FEEDBACK from a buyer for the first Children's story sack i sold on ebay
im so proud of myself as i put it all together to make a brilliant resourse for story telling and role play and it sold well and was recived well :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh IM OFF FOR THE REST OFF THE WEEEK!!! :dance: :rotfl: :rotfl:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !!!!! :cheer:
sorry pregnancy has sent me mad :rotfl:

Yay! Well done everyone!

Foxxi - memory box sounds fabulous, something I have to get round to doing!

GL - Good on you, I'll have to have a look on ebay and see if I can see any of your stuff!

Ok, now for me!

* Mhairi slept well last night and I woke up feeling like a new woman!

* She's in bed at the moment....without calpol! So fingers crossed she has a good night.

* I did loads of washings, and got the kitchen sorted.

* I went to the wetwall man and picked the wetwall for Mhairi and my new bathroom

* Did a shop at Tesco

* Oiled the new chopping board (I know, sad, but it's been sitting there unused for weeks and we've been chopping on plates!)

* Stepped on the scales for the first time since I had Mhairi and I'm only half a stone over what I was before I had Mhairi! Magic! So if I cut the crap out (I ate a WHOLE 500g bag of soft strawberry liquorice in 2 days last week :shock: ) and take Mhairi out in the pram a few times I should be able to fit back into my STUNNINGLY ATTRACTIVE uniform for going back to work!

All in all, a good day!

xxx

Lainey it sounds like you've had a fab day :cheer: and everyone else :hug:

Mine is:

My friend came over so i've had company

All my laundry is done! :cheer:

Jack has been a perfect little boy all (well most :shhh: ) of today :D

Im glad you had a great day Laniey
happy to hear Mhairi slept well and you had the chance of a good night's sleep :cheer: you deserved it :D
LOVE this thread iT's so 8) 8) 8) 8)
Thank you for posting it hun :hug:

I use me Oh ebay site to buy and sell stuff
im putting 2 more on tommorow
10 LITTLE LADYBIRDS story sack and a Frog/tadpole life cycle story sack
im even more proud of theses as i drew coloured more of the pictures and i made cute little clay ladybirds and painted them myself

i hope they are as well recived :pray:

Another postive for me just got back from my second anti natal class and it was very informative and i got to know some of the other pregnant ladies more we had a right laugh :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back