Our little ones in this heat

lucylou

Reaction score
How is everybody making their little ones comfortable in this heat?

Charlie is clammy all the time and sweating, it must be so hard for him, we're just letting him be in his nappy at the mo and trying to give him water as much as possible but it's so hot. x

stripping them naked and lying them on a mat, i have had a fan on today as its so humid

its so hard i am sweating to death god knows what matthew feels like with a nappy on i have the fan going constantly in the lounge, the air con is always on full blast in the car! and he is in bed having his pre bedtime nap! with the fan going and laying only in his nappy, he's been ok generally but its just so bloody sticky i hate it when its like this :(

Hi

I have Kiara in her diapera ll day and night and once a day i layher on a twel naked so she can air out .
Katrina

Ella's sweaty, tired and grumpy!! Mostly I try to keep her in a romper suit and her nappy to keep her cool. The rompers are nice and loose :)

Rubie is just in a nappy at the moment since I got in from town. She has had as much juice as milk today, just doesn't seem as interested in her milk. She's had about 15 oz of each.

ruben has been completely naked today in the house (he did a poo this morning before the nappy came off so i felt"safe"! lol) and i've just been mopping up any little wee-wees (thank goodness for laminate flooring!)

i offer him loads of water inbetween feeds, and have had the windows open on both sides of the house to make the air circulate.

at night he is just in a sleepsuit, no grobag. and he has a fan blazing directly on him! he's still hot and bothered though, and to make matters worse he has a temperature today after his jabs... so he's had some calpol for that.

he also had a tepid bath earlier to cool him down.

urchin. i got one too there great but batts dont last to long.

i keep harley in a nappy all day and put lots of powderon him under his chin and in his creases as he gets all sweaty then gets all sore

Ruby has been so grumpy in this heat, she started off in her skirt n tee, then i took the tee off and put the fan on in the lounge, then when Josh got home from school we went in the pool. It seemed to cool her right down and she loved splashing her brother. But then she got grumpy again so we got out and fed her booby. In the space of about 30 minutes she wanted two lots.
Tried her with water but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo booby all the time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back