Our little boy will be called...

petchy

Reaction score
... Ruben Kayode Petch Okuneye

Ruben - after my great grandfather, means "look, a son!"
Kayode - The Nigerian (Yoruba tribe) middle name that OH picked. Means: "one who brings joy"
Petch - my surname. i wanted to include this as another middle name "on paper" but it will not commonly be used.
Okuneye - OH's surname which Ruben will also take

But for everyday use he will just be Ruben Okuneye :D

Aww sounds good Petchy

I'm still wondering if i should add my last name to our babies name, since were not yet married and it sucks being the only one in the family that doesnt have the same name. :(
Katrina

That's sweet and I like that his name sort of tells a story of his background too.

I'm definitely including my surname as one of my girl's middle names! I thought it was pretty big of me to agree to giving her my OH's surname as we're not married ;o) !!

I thought it was pretty big of me to agree to giving her my OH's surname as we're not married
me too! and it was my bargaining tool to have the final say in the decision of the first name too! "if he's gonna have your surname, i'll pick the first name, thank you!" but michael also agreed ruben was a nice name so he's happy with it too of course! and he got to pick a middle name!

I LOVE the name Ruben, it's my choice if I ever have a boy! :D

It's a great name, especially with all the thought and meaning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back