our attempt at a nursery!

leckershell

Reaction score
Well we have a rented house so can't paint the walls or put much up other than using white tac... we also only moved in a few months ago, so everything in the corner you can't see is still a pile of toys and boxes we haven't sorted yet.. and yeah we've still got our quinny and cot boxes stacked against the wall! I'm getting there though and at least have a few weeks to go yet before it has to be completely finished!!

100_0719.jpg

100_0720.jpg

100_0721.jpg

It looks realkly sweet and you have more stuff for one then I have for both of mine!!!!

What a lot of toys! Lucky baby :D . I think you have done very well indeed - and all those nappies and everything. OMG! I haven't got anything except a pram! I can't buy anything until I come to the UK in 2 weeks because there is no point carting it all over there and then all the way back again - I am getting a bit worried - I don't even feel like shopping now - think I will have to do it all on line. Haven't even got nappies! OMG! OMG! OMG! What do I need??? Nappies I guess would be a start OMG! OMG! OMG! :shock: :shock: :shock:

To those that haven't got nappies yet, look away now.. :shock:

100_0727.jpg

100_0728.jpg

100_0729.jpg

I feel a bit better knowing I'm organised enough though. Had a bit of a tidying session on Sunday! Still feel bad that the corner is still a pile of mess and boxes!!

Oh, the nappies were bought by mine and OH's moms, along with the wipes and bathing liquid stuff... so it wasn't us that went and got it all! And the toys - well they mostly used to be mine that I never got ride of!! :oops:

OMG your LO has so many things :shock:

It looks lovely and its getting there :cheer:

Ohhhh, is that blue box in your changer unit the johnsons starter box and what does it come with? i need to buy a tops and tails bowl?!

1 x big pack of babywipes
1 x baby powder
1 x cotton buds
1 x baby soap bar
1 x baby bath
1 x baby bedtime bath
1 x baby oil
1 x baby shampoo
1 x baby lotion
1 x softwash bodywash

I think.. I don't think I've taken anything out of it.. got given it as a pressie from the landlords at the pub I worked at.

It's just a standard cabinet from Ikea as opposed to a changing unit, as we're gonna see how it goes cos it's a good height.. but if it looks a bit risky or anything, I'll use the floor instead or get a cot top changer

Lovely nursery :D

Totally goin off subject now i have that storage thing in my bathroom? can you shut the door?
cos i can't i have to hold the metal bits down :wall:

Yeah the doors close.. the metal bits on the inside are like pushy things and you push the door to pop it open, then push it back and it just closes..

ooooo :D

random questions..

what type of quinny you got?

the thing hanging over ur door.. were is that from... i want one! lol

OMG! you have more nappies than mothercare! :shock:

We got Quinny Buzz - the last years model so we got it in the misty blue I think it's called :) with the maxicosi car seat too. Saved loads on it as got it very nearly new on ebay, but obviously bought the car seat new.

b9b3_12.JPG

The thing on the door is from argos - I originally bought it as a shower unit hanging tidy thing but when we moved house I just randomly put it up on the door and then found a use for it LOL

http://www.argos.co.uk/ProductDisplayTR ... er=8323370

Nappies and wipes, yeah tell me about it there's loads lol. Spose it's best to be prepared though instead of having to go out and fetch more after a couple of days if we didn't have enough.. lol

Nic'n'Keeley said:

Totally goin off subject now i have that storage thing in my bathroom? can you shut the door?

I just realised that you meant the thing on my door, not the cupboard :wall:

No, I can't close the door with it on lol :) I originally only put it there temporarily til I found somewhere else for it, but then it came in useful so it stayed there :)

leckershell said:
Nic'n'Keeley said:

No, I can't close the door with it on lol :) I originally only put it there temporarily til I found somewhere else for it, but then it came in useful so it stayed there :)

:lol: ... At least its not only me who can't shut the door :oops:

My mate has it and she chipped some wood off the door for the metal arms to fit in but i can't do that as i rent my flat :(

It is a fab pram, and the nursery looks great Michelle.I cant wait till the council house me so i can set up bedrooms for the kids again!

Nic'n'Keeley said:
leckershell said:
[quote="Nic'n'Keeley":3hbb2piq]Lovely nursery :D

:lol: ... At least its not only me who can't shut the door :oops:

My mate has it and she chipped some wood off the door for the metal arms to fit in but i can't do that as i rent my flat :([/quote:3hbb2piq]

Me too :wall:

Looks great - you have so many toys already!! very organised.... :dance:

Looks fab, cant wait to get into my new house so I can get decorating :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111