Our 4D Scan :)

Laura_C

Reaction score
We had our 4D scan today and got to see our beautiful little girly again, I could not believe how much she looks like her sister! Amazing! I am 31 weeks today and it was just wonderful, she has really filled out and now weighs 4lbs and is right on track growth wise :)

She sucked her thumb most of the way through the scan :love:

On another good note she has now moved from transverse to cephalic (head down) although it doesn't really matter to me as Im having a section anyway it just feels more comfortable, although not on my pelvis OUCH!

Soooo, here is our little Sophia (yes, it looks like she will be called Sophia ;) -

Attachments

• BABYBOND MANCHESTER_3.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 38
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_5.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_5.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 45
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_6.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_6.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 36
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_16.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_16.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 38
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_23.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_23.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 34
I watched your video on FB before and it made me cry, gorgeous hun xx

A few more! We got a video too which is fab, if your on my FB you can see it on my profile :love:

Attachments

• BABYBOND MANCHESTER_24.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_24.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 16
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_9.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_9.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 14
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_10.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_10.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 13
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_13.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_13.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 14
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_25.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_25.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
And she really does look like Grace, it's amazing at this stage to be able to tell :love: x

OMG shes gorgeous! Look at those beautiful little cheeks!
Im getting one done in 3 weeks and seeing these has made me really excited!

I really want one but they are so expensive ove here :brat:

Awww she looks gorgeous, and Sophia is such a lovely name, my OH's niece is called Sophia and I think it's such a cute name!

Now I'm gutted I didn't have a 4D scan! I would have loved to see what LO actually looks like! It's amazing how you can see the features isn't it!

It's good that she's moved round as well. I can't wait for the day when mine does, if he ever does! Then I might be comfortable for five minutes! xx

Aww thanks so much girls :)

She really is beautiful :love:

Grace had the chubby cheeks up until she was like 3, so looks like Sophia will be the same! It was well worth it for me, made it more real to see our gorgeous rainbow baby :)

Our scan cost £139 and I chose to get a CD of all the pics too which cost another £10 but I def felt it was worth it as it was also a growth scan too. Babybond Manchester were brill!

OMG thats really expensive!! Can't believe they can get away with charging so much!

Oh Laura, I'm sooo pleased for you , what a lovely scan - they always amaze me, I didn't get one done as the others didn't have them done as before the tech came out, - but wow to see her face before birth is amazing. she is gorgous and Sophia is a beautiful name hun - well done

She really is the double of grace brill pictures,
When I had Dollys done she was the double of monty we took him with us and even the scan ladies kept saying so, and she really was when she was born xxxxx

She is beautiful!!!! I'm so excited to get mine on the 10th!!
Amazing pics!!
We got ours for £88 with groupon we have to drive an hr to crawley but it's gonna be well worth it! £240 scan for £88!
It says if we don't get decent pics we will get 2d pics doesn't say we can try again on the voucher so irony think the rescanning applies.. :( so fingers crossed baby is in a good position coz Ellie wasn't for all three scan attempts she had the placenta over her face then the cord.. Looked like she was wearing goggles lmao!

Great pics and she is so adorable, love the cheeks, cheeky little lady :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back