Our 4D Scan :)

Your pictures are gorgeous, I can't believe the detail of her features! Sophia is a lovely name too :)

I'm so jealous I want to cry! I went for mine on sat too and expected to get pics like yours, however my little monster covered it's face with it's hands, feet and cord plus is lying a bit transverse with its head deep into my hip so have no pics and saw nothing identifiable even scanner said this was a first! Going back for a third time at 35 weeks so fx! So annoying when you pay all this money, hubby said baby owes him £100 now!

Your pics really are lovely, she's so cute x

I'm so jealous I want to cry! I went for mine on sat too and expected to get pics like yours, however my little monster covered it's face with it's hands, feet and cord plus is lying a bit transverse with its head deep into my hip so have no pics and saw nothing identifiable even scanner said this was a first! Going back for a third time at 35 weeks so fx! So annoying when you pay all this money, hubby said baby owes him £100 now!

Sorry to hear ur scan didn't go well :( fx for next time!! LOL@ur OH :lol:

Aww Sarah, I'm so sorry your having to go back again to get some decent pics! The sonographer did warn us that 31 weeks is late and if they are head down it can be quite difficult. Even though Babybond advertise that they do them up to 32 weeks they actually don't, or not usually at the one in Manchester. They did it for me that late due to previous pregnancy problems and I said it was more for reassurance than anything so they left it booked for 31 weeks. She had moved to head down but cooperated quite well thankfully :)

They prepared me for the fact I may end up coming back so I sort of expected it to to be a bit of a disappointment but she was a good girl on the day :)

35 weeks is quite late for them to try again, baby's head may be started to engage by then - hopefully though baby will cooperate for you next time xxx

Think I just have a shy or naughty baby as we went at 27 weeks and it had it's hands over it's face then as well! Its been difficult at every scan! we would have tried before now but my hubby was away, and baby not moved anyway by the look of it! I don't hold any hope for getting pics at 35 weeks either, he said baby looked stuck and couldn't really move, I've got to try and do the exercises to move it, sonographer said we can check that baby has moved into a better position by then. My tummy muscles still haven't separated so wondering if that's why there's not much room. Well guess it's not too long until we see him or her for real!

Fingers crossed youll be able to get some pics its very frustrating when you cant get them :( Ellie was a shy one too :hug:

Lovely pics hun! cant believe how clear these 4D scans are!

Lovely name too :) xxx

has anyone had a 4d scan with babys eyes open??

just had to have another look at these pics while im on the computer and not my phone... they really are adorable!!!

Yeah her eyes were open part way through the scan for a little while - was adorable! You can see it on the video I got! X

How cool! Was it weird?? Ellie never opened her eyes she just blew raspberries and smiled lol!

I wasn't sure she was at first but it was the sonographer that said 'look, she has her eyes open!' - it's hard to tell unless they are looking towards you. I took from her getting so excited that her eyes were open that she doesn't see it all the time :)

I've got a picture of dolly with her eye wide up Its very weird, everytime I showed people they were like erhhh lol

Awwww!!! I've only seen one 4d open eyed pic so I assumed it was rare! That's great you were able to have that experience :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back