ouch!!

Tracey M

Reaction score
Today at work a client came in and I was totally allergic to her perfume. She was with me for 2 hours and I literally sneezed from 10.30am till 4pm. At about 3pm I gave an almighty sneeze and felt a crack and sound in my lower left rib!! After that when I sneeze or cough its agony. Even breathing hurts.... Ive had to take co codamol and now in bath its easing up. I know our joints go soft in pregnancy but what about bones? Could I have cracked a rib sneezing??? Dont like to bother doc if its nothing. Will wait and see how it feels in morning....

You could have done hunni, if it was a really big sneeze... Like you say, see how it is in the morning -gentle- :hug: xx

ouch sounds painful, you could have but as heppi bean says maybe u will feel better tomorrow xx

Im in enough bloody pain with SPD can really do without this...

oh i feel your pain!!! At CHristmas i had a really bad cough and sore throat and i pulled my rib muscles (inter-costal muscles).. I was about 20 weeks pregnant. I was told nothing you can do except rest and wait... i was so scared to cough as it was agony-worst pain i have ever had... i would go docs if i were you just to check but i don't think theres much they can do... hate to say it but mine took a few weeks to get better... you don't appreciate how nice it is to be able to cough / sneeze normally until you experience pain like that! hope you feel better soon x x x

Yes, its more likely to be muscle rather than rib.... Just that I deffo heard a crack same time. Bugger lol

SPD is really not nice, I had it with my daughter.. Hope you have support pillow etc and get to go to physioxx

Ouch! :( I hope for your sake its not a cracked rib, get it checked though x

Hopefully its not the rib, probably muscle/nerve. Did you ask the lady the name of the perfume so you can avoid it at all costs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back