advice needed as soon as poss (ouch!!!)

amy

Reaction score
ok me and oh had some rudies earlier and im in agony now, i wouldn't say i was having contractions but i have severe pains at the top of my cervix, its really sore, should i phone me mw....what do you think it could be....advice would be good xxxxxx OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Just hope and pray it did the trick lol :wink:
Cant be nice going past your due date. I would time them, if they dont stop and are getting closer together then call your MW/Hospital.
Good luck
xx

ooooh err maybe this is it!!! Try a warm bath this helps soothe the pains if it is early contractions. But i would call the MW too thats what they are there for, and good luck! xx

AWWWWWWW there is not a pattern to the pain, but its low low down, could this still be contractions or am i dilating, very scared when i walk god does it hurt...saying that when i sit it hurts..... i feel i need a big wee but only a trickle comes sorry tmi..... im confused... i dont know if this is labour or not :| :? :? :?

Have you tried phoning your MW or labour ward? They will be best for advice, and I hope you and LO are well, very best wishes, this could be LO's birth day :cheer: :hug:

still no little man, still geting sharp pains... as ive been induced before ive gone into full blown labour straight away, so this time is totally different, i dont know if im slowly going into labour, im really nervous, little man has slowed right down, the thing is im not getting pains accross my tummy its all at the bottom :think: could this still be contractions......would love to hear of other peoples stories of contractions at the start...... :hug: :hug:

Ring up your MW and see what she has to say. You are term so it could well be the start of labour. How exciting! :D

Good Luck Amy.. I would definitely ring your midwife! :hug:

when i went in to labour with cameron all the pains were very low across my tummy...

sounds promising, ring your midwife, lets hope she says get in so you can have your baby :cheer:

I felt like I had trapped wind and feeling I needed a wee constantly too! It sounds promising hun! I didn't get any 'proper' pains till I was about 7 cm dilated! But everyone's different I'd definately give them a ring and see what they suggest!
Good luck! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

Sounds like this could be it for you ide call the mw and dont forget to update us :) good luck
Katrina

talked to mw she said it was the head engaging :think: i said i was worried about the pains but she said not to worry and keep eye on his movements, think i had a bit of a show earlier, it didnt have any blood in it though, so maybe it wasnt, pains are calming down a bit now :roll: oooooo im all over the place at the mo....dont know wether im coming or going,interesting about different starts of labour xxxxxx thank you xxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: keep you posted :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back