Ouch! :(

Naaat

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just wandering, does anyone else get really achy pains at the top of their legs? Like in the joints where the legs join the hips? I get this quite bad and it goes up around my hips on both sides. It's more so when or if I've been walking around a lot. Like today went to do a bit of shopping and had quite a long walk from the car park to the high street. My hips and legs were realllyyy hurting. Kind of feel like really bad growing pains. Bleh. My back was really achy too, but I know a lot of people get that. Also feel like baby is gaining weight cause can feel a bit of pressure low in my belly. Ahh.
So yeah... anyone else suffering with this? :(

cant say ive had that pain, i find when im out shopping and walking around for a while i feel really heavy under my belly.. x

Mention it to your mw hun, you might have a touch of SPD. Have a look on google if you dont know what i mean. I have it too, mentioned it to my mw and she referred me to physio - which i will admit iv never been to as i was diagnosed at 38 weeks..so didnt think there was much point but had i of known i would go this overdue i probably would have gone!!

I did soooo much cleaning yesterday and felt loads of pressure, tryin to stand as mucy as poss cos mw said hes engaged when im stood up :-/ hahaa

X x

cant say ive had that pain, i find when im out shopping and walking around for a while i feel really heavy under my belly.. x

Me too! Feels like he's going to fall out! I agree with beth hon, sounds like a bit of spd. I would definately speak to mw x hope it goes away for you x

Okay, I'll ask her about it at my next appointment and see what she says. Thanks. :)

i get this every night. mw talked about physio but i just rest as much as i can n keep my legs together x

Yeah I'm resting as much as possible right now. Having a lazy day today seeing as I've walked quite a lot yesterday.

love lazy days! I find even bouncing on my ball if i dont do it with my legs together i cant walk after :( also when i walk, i always walk REALLY slow, it helps alot. but looks silly. Just put your hands on bump and everyone suddenly become really nice to you :D

Lmao I know right. I was in Wilkinsons the other day reaching for a drink from the fridge and I had my hand on my bump. Some lady almost bumped into me and she was all "Oh God I'm so sorry! Don't want to bump into you, looks like you've been bumped enough. Sorry sorry!" haha was quite funny. :p

I walk really slow too. I probably look like a crippled old lady when I'm walking but I don't care. My body is just not willing to walk any faster. :p

i sneaked in to the counsil house on my way to town asking for a toilet, - a bloke came up and walked with me (literly 10 steps) to the DISABLED toilet and held the door open for me.
hahaha i didnt mind all the extra room in there :D

Hahaha that's funny lol. Some people get so nice, but then there are others who are just completely ignorant and don't give a fudge lol. Like that damned driving test man! He didn't care. ¬_¬ Haha
Then there's my mum... haha. She won't let me carry a shopping bag or anything. -_- "No don't do that, I'll do it." "Don't stretch, I'll get it." "Leave it!!" haha. I don't think she's happy unless I'm sitting on the sofa doing nothing all day. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back