Hip pain

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by kellie80, Nov 20, 2005.

1. kellie80

kellie80 Well-Known Member

I've been suffering from pain in my hips for months but the last couple of days its been really bad, only on right side though and to the point I can't walk propaly. I feel like I have to drag leg around its so bad. Anyone else getting this in just one leg, is it normal or should I go and see my midwife?

2. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hello

Well ive been having that problem for a few months as well, so i think its normal, for a lot of us. If it gets really bad though ide get it checked, but for now just relaxing and not walking on it lots helps.
    Katrina

3. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

Yes I have this. I can hardly sleep at the moment because I can only cope with 20 minutes lying on either side. Arrgggg!

4. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

I had really bad hip pains, when i walked for to long or laid on that side for to long, i found a nice warm bubble bath help a lot.

Take care

Natalie

5. kellie80

kellie80 Well-Known Member

Thank for the replies girls, its reasurring to know your not the only one isn't it. The bath does work to ease the pain but then I can't get out of it again. Lol, have to use my sore leg to push my self up. Nightmare. I'm so ready for this little one to be born now.