Hip pain

kellie80

Reaction score
I've been suffering from pain in my hips for months but the last couple of days its been really bad, only on right side though and to the point I can't walk propaly. I feel like I have to drag leg around its so bad. Anyone else getting this in just one leg, is it normal or should I go and see my midwife?

Hello

Well ive been having that problem for a few months as well, so i think its normal, for a lot of us. If it gets really bad though ide get it checked, but for now just relaxing and not walking on it lots helps.
Katrina

Yes I have this. I can hardly sleep at the moment because I can only cope with 20 minutes lying on either side. Arrgggg!

I had really bad hip pains, when i walked for to long or laid on that side for to long, i found a nice warm bubble bath help a lot.

Take care

Natalie

Thank for the replies girls, its reasurring to know your not the only one isn't it. The bath does work to ease the pain but then I can't get out of it again. Lol, have to use my sore leg to push my self up. Nightmare. I'm so ready for this little one to be born now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back