Knew the walk would do nothing...

Zoeox

Reaction score
Whilst out and about had really bad achy pains down below, and I felt like I couldn't seperate my legs as we were getting out the car but everythings gone and now I just have a sore bump :(
xx

Booooooo! Just remember that it goes to show what a comfy place you've created for your LO! I hope they all get a wriggle on soon xxxxx

Awww... These little ones are too clever... They know we're in the middle of a cold snap right now, and want to stay tucked up nice and snug in the warmth! :)

Too right they want to stay in the warmth :(
Just wish they would make an appearence and we could get them even warmer don't you think?
So I know two people who have gone into labour today so hopefully we can kick start us Feb mummies. x

Plenty of snuggles and cuddles would definitely keep them warm... :). Come on little ones, we are all ready and waiting for you!! :)

Had yet another curry tonight, and had a cup of tea at my nans (Don't drink hot drinks usually) I'm now resulted to burning the baby out :) That sounds cruel but I don't mean it in a cruel way. :)
Either way my 2nd cousin had her baby tonight 9days over. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back