Oscar Stewart Vernalls 7.3.14 00.51 7lb 14

Thought I'd show you who he looks like lol!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 48
Awww- proud daddy :) I have a pic like this too with my OH and DS the day he was born- moments to treasure xxx

Oh Bex he is just adorable!! Sorry you didn't get quite the birth you wanted. Lovely name for the little man too. :) xx

Awww gorgeous bubba. Well done Bex. I didn't even know you could get to fully dilated then have things stop! How annoying they didn't just leave you to it. He's here now though. Are you ok?

Yep! Midwife today told me to do home birth next time!

I'm doing good :) abit sore but settling down and beginning the learning curve! 5.5 hours sleep in 2 stints last night - not bad I don't think - you and Emma ok? :)

Yep! Midwife today told me to do home birth next time!

I'm doing good :) abit sore but settling down and beginning the learning curve! 5.5 hours sleep in 2 stints last night - not bad I don't think - you and Emma ok? :)

Well definitely sounds like your are one of the lucky ones that can manage a home birth. I wonder if more people had home births, there would be less need for intervention.
Yeah 5 and a half hours sleep is good so soon.

Emma is 3 weeks tomorrow, and Chris is back to work too so bit anxious bout doing it all by myself. You would think as she's my 3rd I would know what I'm doing huh!lol. No idea how I'm going to get 2 kids ready for school, lunches done, me dressed, and to school on time. What if she needs a feed :-/

Oh god! I don't know how anyone could care for a baby with kids already! He's zapped the life out of me! I don't have time for anything or anyone else!

Like anything practise makes perfect - I'm sure you'll get it sorted and a routine in place! If kids are a few mins late I'm sure school will understand xx

Aw lovely pic of your hubby and Oscar! Love the name oscar too.. Can't wait to see what my baby looks like looking at all these babies! X

Thanks everyone!

All I need now is some sleep !!!!

He's cluster feeding ! Has been for about 4/5 hours now!

Massive congratulations to you!
Been seeing you post for months so it's lovely to see your baby all snuggled up safe and sound on your chest! Hehe x

Oh god! I don't know how anyone could care for a baby with kids already! He's zapped the life out of me! I don't have time for anything or anyone else!

Like anything practise makes perfect - I'm sure you'll get it sorted and a routine in place! If kids are a few mins late I'm sure school will understand xx

Tell me about it! I had my first break down last night. Finally put Emma down at 6:30, my 7 year old then thought that was a good time to have a melt down bout homework. Woke Emma up, she starts screaming and wouldn't settle again. Oh walked in the door bout 7:30, I burst in to tears and handed baby over and went and stood in the shower crying for 20 mins. Oh did the night feed so I got a good nights sleep. I look a mess today, but feel much better!lol

Tell me about it! I had my first break down last night. Finally put Emma down at 6:30, my 7 year old then thought that was a good time to have a melt down bout homework. Woke Emma up, she starts screaming and wouldn't settle again. Oh walked in the door bout 7:30, I burst in to tears and handed baby over and went and stood in the shower crying for 20 mins. Oh did the night feed so I got a good nights sleep. I look a mess today, but feel much better!lol

Sometimes a breakdown actually helps ! Gets it out your system - apart from that are you enjoying it ? Or not so much lol x

I wouldn't say enjoying it lol! Just need to get into a routine and get some sleep. All though went for a big walk before picking the kids up today which was nice.

In sure it will settle soon when emmas gets that little but older bless her

We don't particularly have a routine for Oscar at the moment - told myself I'd allow 2 weeks while hubby on pat leave to go with the flow and get a routine sorted when he's back at work!

Thing is when you feed on demand at the boob it's hard to have a routine - apart from bath time ? Or am I wrong haha x

I wouldn't know, my boobs have never worked properly. Lol. Bath time? How do you manage that too! Emma's been bathed about 5 times since she's been born! And the odd hair and behind the ears clean after a spew.

I saw in one of your other posts that Oscar is partially tongue tied. How did you know? My mother in law thinks Emma might be but I haven't managed to get to GP yet. I don't think she is, but she does have a hard time feeding and gets so fed up she just goes to sleep. Probably just lazy like her daddy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back