Baby Jessica born 28th November 2007

gems

Reaction score
Hi Ladies Just would like to let you all know about the birth of my baby daughter Jessica. Born on the 28th November 2007 at 6.01am. Around midnight on the 27th I started to get back ache and fell asleep until about 6am my back ache had got worse and I made my OH get up and get me a hot water bottle. At 6.30am I started to get mild iregular contractions. They were coming and goin all morning until I got in the bath and then it seemed to stop my contractions so I decided to get dressed and go out to get a few bits of shopping. Before I left I sat down at the pc and had one big contraction and felt a pop and then a gush of water that kept coming and coming. We left to goto hospital shortly after that. When I arrived at hospital I had my blood pressure checked and it was high so had to be monitered the whold time i was in labour so didn't really get to move around as much as I would of liked. I managed to get to 6cm with only gas and air the midwife then stretched me to 7cm but I felt really disheartened that I had been in labour for so long and hadn't progressed as much as the midwife thought I would so I asked for a epidural. Which was great! By 3am I had got to 10cm and it was time to start pushing but having the epidural caused my contractions to stop and I couldn't push Jessica out so I was put on a drip to get my contractions going again. Which didn't worked. The midwife then called in a doctor and it was decided that I needed a vontouse delivery as I wasn't getting anywhere with the pushing. So I ended up with a vontouse delivery and a episotomy and baby Jessica was born at 6.01am on the 28th weighing 5lb15. It was hard work but sooo worth it and I would do it all again tomorrow if I had to. xxxxxxx

Congratulations. x

She is beautiful. Thankyou for sharing your story and pics. xxx

Ah yay, congratulations.

As Im another fellow Essex Girl, whereabouts are you in the county? I live in Benfleet.

Eveadel said:
Ah yay, congratulations.

As Im another fellow Essex Girl, whereabouts are you in the county? I live in Benfleet.

Hey hun I live in a place called Buckhurst Hill which is on the Essex/London border.

Thank you for all your lovely replies ladies xxxxxxxxx

congrats.. what a teeny tiny cute baby you have - congratulations :hug:

aw wow she is sooooooo beautiful. how tiny and cute, i want mine, i want mine!!!

congrats and well done xxx

hotluck said:
:cheer: Congratulations

That's 2 of us on the 28th :D

Awww wow congratulations hun! I didn't realise your LO one arrived on the same date. What time did your LO arrive? xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back