Orgasms - okay or not?

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Obviously sex isn't recommended for 6 weeks after baby, and to be honest i'm not up to it anyway, but it is okay to orgasm? never really though about it before, and with Kade i had no notion, but i'm horny as all hell :/ so i need something haha.. and obviously since i'm still bleeding etc/healing i was wondering if i orgasmed, would it makes it worse etc? or effect anything? x

As far as i know you can have sex as soon as your ready after the baby, but i would say an orgasm would be absolutly fine!

I did almost straight away :oops:
it was fine and nothing changed and i felt better after!! go for it lol

i'd say its probably a good thin- orgasms send extra blood supply to the uterus so healing would be quicker. x

trixipaws said:
i'd say its probably a good thin- orgasms send extra blood supply to the uterus so healing would be quicker. x

:lol: Never thought of that!

I was told to try sex BEFORE 6 weeks as its good to know how everything feels down there so that you can discuss anything with your GP at the post natel check, take your time though hun if you need to.....oh and whats the point of doing it again unless its fun :wink:

I had sex 3 days after mia was born....i had a section though...but still hurt down there :? lol

yep it's fine, but with me after having amelia i didnt have the injection for the placenta. and every time the bleeding tailed off and i got my way, it started it back up again for a week. ]

it was a nightmare :(

No harm there if your talking about "self service" it's supposed to increase blood flow to the area and promote healing so go for it!

As for sex, try it when you feel ready, you don't have to go by the rules of the book, of course unless you have had major tearing and stitching!

Good luck!

I had sex 2 weeks after having Maley.....didnt hurt (i only had a graze that healed in a week)...i dont see why you wouldnt be ok to orgasm!

I know this is an old thread, but I think it's the type of delivery you have.. Every one is different, and I guess you just have to be the judge of your own body

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back