Opk tests help?

napoli

Reaction score
I don't get it .. ok first of all I have never done these before and I don't know how long my cycle is .. i'm going by 28 days .. might be 30 but I know it's not super long I don't think ..

anyway according to how my cm is and cervix I should be close .. I'm not producing a bunch of cm but it's really wet in there though sry for the TMI :roll:

I just wanna see a positive on those freaking opk's ! It was darker yesterday! My app tells me I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow .. so that would be a positive today right?
I know the app isn't my body but it's frustrating :wall2:

Look at these tests please

I don't know how to upload these, hope they come up .. but it's cd13 and cd 14

when is my ovulation coming up! I feel like 13 is darker! .. does it matter that 13 is taken at 1pm but 14 is taken at 11am?

Attachments

• egglospróf 13dth.jpg
    egglospróf 13dth.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 25
  • opk 14cd.jpg
    opk 14cd.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 19
Even once you get a positive you won't ovulate for 12-36 hours. Just test every day and when they get a bit darker test twice a day :) x

Hey Hun they are both so faint that I wouldn't even pay attention to the fact that cd 13 is slightly darker (as you say it may just be time of day!) I would keep testing twice a day if you can (I used to do late morning around 11/12pm and again early evening around 6/7pm... I used to ovulate around Cd19/20 everyone's different.. Keep at it & hopefully one day it will be super dark :D also I didn't check my CM inside (just on my pants / toilet tissue) but found 2-3days before OV I had done wet in my pants & on toilet tissue xx

thanks for the help ladies and Jaiandleigh i'm not really getting much in my underwear yet :/ like barely there and not in the toilet paper reither, only an inside swab ..

but when i had a bowel movement some came on the toilet paper when i wiped, i've heard it's more when you have a bowel movement.. tmi again sry =)

Yep that's spit on, as gross as it is after a number 2 you normally know for sure if you are ov'in lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back