OPK questions

tinselcat

Reaction score
Heya :wave:

My exciting little OPK package arrived from ebay yesterday. I have never tried anything like this before & had a few questions for people who have meddled with the dreaded sticks before ;-)

The instructions for the basal thermometer says you can take it orally, under your armpit, or elsewhere. I'm ruling out elsewhere but was just wondering what other people did?

(I don't fancy sticking it in my mouth after putting it in my armpit so thought I better get it right first time ;-) )

Also my cunning plans to discreetly take the OPK things have been blown out of the water by it saying best time is 10am-8pm and not to use FMU. What time of day do you tend to POAS?

Am thinking midday would be good but I'd be at work then... maybe they have plastic cups I could appropriate without looking too suss?! :oooo:

Hiya hun, I did my BBT with Lennon and did it elsewhere :oooo: :shock: and that worked really well for me!

My OPK's with Lennon and with this pg I used with FMU and they have always worked absolutely fine for me.

Im thinking about starting to check my temperature as well but haven't started yet! And I am wondering about the same as you.

About opks, At first I tested during the afternoons but found that I got stronger lines in the morning (when I get up) so thats my testing time. Probably because I drink so much water and tea during the day, even though I try to stay away from it.

Good luck tinselcat!!! Hope you get some strong lines on your opks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back