Armed and ready !

SaraJ

Reaction score
Right Ladies ! I need your expert help !
AF has just turned up ! I was feeling really hopefull about this month but hey ho it wasnt to be !
I have just been on Ebay and ordered some OPK's, a Basal Body temperature thermometer and a chart and also some fertility stick tests (to check my fertlilty !)
I am determined to get it right this cycle ! But i am quite new to TTC so any experts that are reading this, please can you give me some advise on how / when to use these new tools i have ordered !!!
I know that i use the OPK's till i get a posotive but then do i stop using them ? When is best to DTD when i get the posotive OPK?
And with the thermometer thingy ! What am i looking for in order to BD ? what does it all mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for all the questions ! I hope someone can help ! I NEED to get a BFP this time !!!!!
Thanks in advance for any replies ! xxx

Hi hunny sounds like your def armed and ready!! I'm following the SMEP plan this month. Someone has posted a topic about it xx

Hi Babybo, yeah i tried that this time and it didnt work for me ! I think ill still give it a go next time as well as using all the gadgets i have bought ! If i can figure out what it all means !!!!!!!:)

OK so your bbt measure at the same time every morning just as you open you eyes before you speak or move , chart it on your graph , OPK's take them from day 9 ish of cycle if your regular until the line is as dark or darker than the control , i'd test until it faded too , the LH surge will happen about 24 -48 hours before OV so BD at least the day before OV and OV day and the day after just try and cover yourself , as for the BBT you should see a rise on OV day a clear rise and the temp should stay elevated for at least 5 days after , PG women usually stay elevated and a drop can usually mean AF is on her ugly way.

and last but not least GOOD LUCK !! x x

Wow ! Thanks Kirsty ! It all seems so complicated ! I never thought it would be so hard to get pregnant !
Thanks for clearing that up for me ! I cant wait for my stuff to come now ! Will it matter that i havent recorded my temp from day one of my cycle (today)? Hopefully my thermometer will come in the next couple of daya !!

no noyt really i use fertility friend online to chart its good . As long as you start when it arrives you should see the shift , there's some good info on there too and instructions for charting . Chart your cervical mucus too thats a really good indicator as to wether you are fertile and all of these should tie in well with each other and give you the best indication x x

Thanks again Kirsty, ill have a look at Fertility Friend ! Fingers crossed ! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back