Opk question

T84

Reaction score
As all of you known I have had a terrible experience with opk's this cycle! I'm cd 21 today so I normally should have well ovulated by now cos my cycles are 29-31 days but look what I got this morning?? From what I have seen from other posts this is defo a positive??!! The top one is last nights x xImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372919225.319879.jpg

Would it be normal to have such dark opk's after ov? X x

I think you're ovulating now going by the opk, I reckon the travel and what not had put your cycle out a bit, did you manage to dtd lady night? Xx

Did you test with fmu? I think you can get false positives if you use fmu with those opks. I would test again later to confirm. I am not dure about getting positives after ov as I have never done it. Lots of luck x

Yeah was fmu, wasn't until after that I remembered that you weren't supposed to use it. Managed to dtd last night dee so at least I'm covered. I have another in my bag so will do it at break. Thanks ladies :) x x

More bd'ing for you by the looks of it. Your poor hubby will be nakered! :)

Poor hubby..... I'm knackered!!! He's on nights so have to wake him up to bd and he thinks I should be the one making all the moves cos he is 'tired' haha x x

Hopefully that little bonus bd is the one! Xx

OImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372931913.717240.jpg
Ok so here's another one cos earlier one was fmu (doh!) I would say its defo positive. Cramping and an abundance of ewcm today would confirm it. Yay I am ovulating after all!! On the negative side... More bding!! Aggghhhh x x

OMG! Jen there is your positive!!

Get bding !

Seriously you & oh are going to suffer some serious chaffing all this bding lol!

BabyDust *****

That happened to me in March.. had near positives for several days, then it went negative, so thought I'd missed the surge, and then a week later got a positive again.
Happy humping m'dear!! xx

Totes positive!! Get on it, one last hump! Xx

This will defo be our last tonight then!!! Haha!! X

Yes!! Managed to grab him again!!! I can say I'm well and truly done. If opk is correct, even tho it's soooo late in my cycle, at least I've dtd last night and today. Helllooo 2ww x x

Woooo hoo !! Step up for your medal :)

Was oh easily obliging?

Two weeks time I wanna see that bfp for sure :) xx

BabyDust *****

I so hope you are rewarded with a bfp after all that sex!! Xx

Hmmm not sure obliging is the right word!! Haha I gave him the 'I'm so horny, been thinking about you all day' chat that he falls for every time. Yeah right stud, Any hornyness i had is gone after this cycle!! ;-) never told him about opk as I'm scared ill freak him out. We both agreed after that we are defo done now, what will be will be. Thanks for the medal ;-) x x

Fingers crossed! I'm gutted that we'll never know if you would have got your solid smiley today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back