OPK question

Cherrycola

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

My OPK's finally arrived yesterday. Did one (well actually did two, just to be sure! I can feel an addiction coming on!) yesterday lunchtime and the test line was exactly the same as the control line, which I am taking as a positive test. Took another one late this morning and the test line was very faint. Does this mean that I ovualtated yesterday, or could it have been before this? Is it normal to have several positive days on an OPK, or just one?

No, the two lines have to be as dark as each other for it to be positve, so if you check the ones that have lines on, the ones that match up will be when you ovd :)

Yesterday would have been a positive yes as the test line was as dark as the control line. Which means you will ovulate 2day or 2moro as the surge is between 12 and 36 hours before you ovulate.
But on the other hand as yesterday was the 1st day you took a test you could have ovulated yesterday as test's could have been positive the day before if you had taken one.
I would say BD 2day and 2moro to be sure you're giving yourself the best chance this cycle, then start testing next cycle at around day 10 to be sure when you get your 1st positive. Hope that helps.

Yes, I completely agree with Puzzle - Bed now! The test picks it up beforehand not during so if it said yes yesterday and no today then you are ovulating now! Do it today and tomorrow for max results. FX x

Stay off the forum and get in the bedroom!! :p

Yesterday would have been a positive yes as the test line was as dark as the control line. Which means you will ovulate 2day or 2moro as the surge is between 12 and 36 hours before you ovulate.
But on the other hand as yesterday was the 1st day you took a test you could have ovulated yesterday as test's could have been positive the day before if you had taken one.
I would say BD 2day and 2moro to be sure you're giving yourself the best chance this cycle, then start testing next cycle at around day 10 to be sure when you get your 1st positive. Hope that helps.

WSS^^^

have fun, hope this is your month hun xx

Thanks for the advice girls! Now officially in the 2WW so I guess it's fingers crossed and wait and see! Havn't been able to BD as much as I would have liked since getting the positive on my OPK because I have been working shifts, think our BD'ing efforts for this month have been too early! At least I will know for next month. To be honest I am just delighted to know that I am definatley ovulating if you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back