OPK - out of date?

excited

Reaction score
Hi girls

Just wanted to know if any of you have used the 1st response OPK and if so do you believe that you have to throw away the unused ones after 30 days? Also - is this the same with the cheapies?

I bought them last month and only used 8. I cant help but think that they just say that to make you spend more money (because, lets face it - we would all but elephant poo if they told us it would help us conceive!)

Anyhow I have bought some new ones for this month but I am going to conduct a little experiment and use an old one and a new one in my FMU each day and see if I get the same result! I need to get out more!!!:lol:

Sounds like a very good experiment & if same worth writing to them saying "Oi.......naughty"

xxx

I have never used the First response ones but throwing them away after a month sounds like a lot of crap. the cheapies have an expiry date on them, mine dont expire till 2012 and just bought them. sounds like they are just trying to make money out of us ttc'ers! I also use CBD's and they are out of date at end of this year and just bought them.

Let us know how you get on with your experiment :)

Such a crock!! I say you do your experiment and then write to them and expose their scam.
Grrr the cheek of them!!

I bet it's a money spin off!!

It's like shampoo .. Tells you wash it twice... Hmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back