OPK help please!

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am using opk's for first time this month and on CD 26, i havnt had a line as dark as control, had my darkest line on the CD 18 and i had missed out testing on CD17 as had been out all day and forgot to take a teat with me. So i think CD17-18 could have been it, not sure though what do you think?

i have irregular cycles but last about 30-40 days, i'm still using the opk's and no lines past few days due to my mmc last month my cycle could just be very messed up i guess but thought i would ov before now? my mmc was pretty straight forward and only bled for one day and spotted for a couple then negitive hpt a week later.

any thoughts guys??

Have you got any pics? i would take the darkest as the positive alot of people dont get very dark ones xxx

Only have a picture on my phone and i cant get it uploaded, opk's are very annoying and hard to read.

hey nurse26 i haven't used the cheap ones so i can't advise much but if you did get lines and now none i would assume maybe that was your ov?

i use the clearblue digi opk and they seem to be quite conclusive, maybe if you are irregular you could try those? i appreciate they are expensive but jen found some on amazon for £12.99> xx

Thanks positivity! i think i will def give them a go next cycle, would much rather have a clear yes or no rather than trying to work it out myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back