cramping

jodie34

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I've used the opks pee sticks this month got my positives I think we mite of dtd at the rite time but had to miss a night out , I'm now 4dpo and I'm getting horrible cramps they actually woke me up at 2.30 am this morning I'm also getting some mucus when I wipe .
I've never had cramps before , I never ever get them when af is due either so they are new to me , also I have had a horrible metallic taste since last night at first I put it down to my inhaler but the more I have thought about it , it carnt be as I've had the same inhaler since I was 16 and its never done it before , is it too early to be getting symptoms ?? Xx

It is a little bit early, eggy probably wouldnt have implanted at 4dpo and its the implantation that causes the symptoms.
I had no symptoms until 14dpo when I felt bloated and tired. I didnt have a metallic taste, just a taste like you get when you're unwell iykwim.
Good luck though, not long left until you test now xx

Thank you , I didn't think I would do this , this month as I was worried we mite not of caught the egg as we didn't bd on od but did the day before and the day , I hate this wait it seems to drag on forever lol xx

You might still have caught hun, fx for you. 2ww is a bugger xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back