opinions please

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Hi all

my husband just suggested a name and im not sure i wanted some opinions

Hughie

what do you all think our last name is Sage too

I'm not keen - but that's coz I haven't hurd of the name before lol! Except for on duck tales huggie louie and I can't remember the other one but on the other hand I like individual names soooo i like it for that sence of it lol it's up to ou Hun if you like it go for it I'm calling my baby layton if he is a boy and I get mixed reviews all the time lol but I love it x

no im not sure about it either so if i dont love it its not going on my list!!!

I like layton its cute and not common which is good!

I like Layton but OH isn't keen! Me and my OH are gonna fall out over names lol

Lol enit I know how you feel we agreed
on names now so we can't argue on them unless
both of us change are minds it's either chloe ann marie or Layton Paul are last name is smith x

I'm a Smith too and we are the same with the unusual names but everything i suggest he doesn't like and vise versa!!!! Thing is we both have quite unusual names and we think it's nice to have that as there are so many Smith's around!!

I prefer Hugh to Hughie if I was honest , but I do like Hugh, not so used

I like Hugh - Hugo is good too! :)

Hughie would be the nickname - I'm in Australia and there is a well known TV chef called Huey (I think he must be a Hugh)!

I love Hugo and prefer that to Hugh or Hughie, Hugh is better than Hughie IMHO because although Hughie is cute for a baby/toddler it's not so good for a teenager/adult. I like Layton too and Payton x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back