Opinions on buying early/bargains

I am certainly looking out for deals, offers.
not bought anything yet but if I see a offer then I will, and I'd look into Preloved items too.
I love saving money, I get really excited when I save some dosh lol xx

I'd certainly say go for it.

If it's something you will buy eventually, buy it when it cheaper!

Why waste a shed load of money xx

Ok 1st bargain!

Just bought this for £15 off eBay, RRP £37.99 on Amazon. Picked it up and it's immaculate condition!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 15
I am certainly looking out for deals, offers.
not bought anything yet but if I see a offer then I will, and I'd look into Preloved items too.
I love saving money, I get really excited when I save some dosh lol xx

Ooo I'd forgotten about Preloved! Thanks x

I just say preloved instead of 2nd hand is there a website called preloved? Lol
Iv seen this when been looking on sites, think it's cute!:) xx

I'd go for it, I bought a steriliser the other day from gumtree for £10...turned out to be brand new and never used (was a spare at grandparents) so was happy with that! Xx

Also check out local NCT nearly new sales - I have picked up some awesome stuff at these!

I just say preloved instead of 2nd hand is there a website called preloved? Lol
Iv seen this when been looking on sites, think it's cute!:) xx

Yeah there is a site called preloved lol- thought that's what you meant! It's basically the same as gumtree.

I'm a bit of an eBay addict anyway, with being off work I've been having a good declutter and listing loads of stuff! DH is worried if he stays still too long he'll end up on there.

Emily- glad to hear you had the same bounce, I think it's adorable and appropriate if we have a boy or a girl. It may have inspired a woodland themed nursery idea though lol! X

Defo buy as and when!
I don't believe buying early will jinx your pregnancy. We had the cot purchased at 14weeks in the Jan sales for my 1st LB..

My mum even bought clothes when i was only 8weeks gone!

This time ive kept alot back, but bought new bottles, sterilser snd some muslins when i was 10wks as it was in sales few months back and have pretty much got everything else I need now and im just 23wks.

Anything u see as a bargain GRAB! :) xx

I personally left it until we were almost at 12 weeks before buying anything, and that was just a babygrow!

If I could make my mind up about what I wanted then I'd be buying it now!
I think I'll be getting a lot of stuff from friends that are selling and we already have all the big bits from last time xxx

I already have second hand stuff from a friend, and some of it I bought for her anyway pmsl

Loads of my friends have LOs up to age 4 right now, and my SiL has a seven month old daughter and another best friend a two month old son, awesome potential lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back