Opinion - could this be a BFP?

hopefulmum07

Reaction score
Currently 8dpo. Tested with FMU this morning and got a BFN (maaayybe a very very very faint line). Caved and tested again with frer at about 5pm this afternoon and got the following test. However, my friend rang me just as I did it. I assumed it would be negative so didn't come back to look at it for 20 minutes and saw this. Raced out and bought another test and tested again pretty much straight away but that was a BFN (although I'd hardly held for long). Do you think it could maybe be a BFP or does it just look like an Evap line? The image without the wedding ring has been tweaked to darken the coloursIMG_4351-1.PNGIMG_4349.jpg

Hi, I see a line but I can’t see much colour and because it’s out of the time frame makes me think it’s possible an evap?

I’d take another test in a few days. Good luck cxx

I can see a line, but because of the time frame I'd take another in a day or 2 with fmu to get your confirmation. Good luck

Looks as if it has colour to it but I’d test again
In a couple of days to be sure x

I tested again this morning (9DPO) and this came up after 1 minute. Still very, very faint - what do you think? Have booked in with the doctor tomorrow just in case. It's about the same darkness as yesterday but came up straight away instead of late.

IMG_4352.jpg

Definitely a line there. When is your period due? Do you have another test to use tomorrow with first morning ing wee? Good luck x

I tested again this morning (9DPO) and this came up after 1 minute. Still very, very faint - what do you think? Have booked in with the doctor tomorrow just in case. It's about the same darkness as yesterday but came up straight away instead of late.

View attachment 92779
Certainly see it more there. Congratulations xx

I think I see a shadow of something on your second test but as you said you're still quite early if your AF isn't due until Saturday. I would give it a few days maybe test on Wednesday or Thursday then you should see some progression in the like darkness if this is your BFP. Good luck

Hey everyone , I’m not sure how to even post so I had to reply So it’s early for me to get my period. I might be either 9/10/ 11 dpo and I took a pregnancy test early cuz why not . At first I don’t think I saw anything but blue dye is hard to make out . So I came back maybe 10 mins later (not sure when ) and saw this faint line . It has some blue on it but I think it’s an evap line . Please advise ?

8A0FEC4E-C950-4D46-91C6-2D9F761B6C33.png 9ABFC44F-5824-41C5-A089-716197FD6FC8.png

Hey everyone , I’m not sure how to even post so I had to reply So it’s early for me to get my period. I might be either 9/10/ 11 dpo and I took a pregnancy test early cuz why not . At first I don’t think I saw anything but blue dye is hard to make out . So I came back maybe 10 mins later (not sure when ) and saw this faint line . It has some blue on it but I think it’s an evap line . Please advise ?

View attachment 92790 View attachment 92791
Hi, I’ve replied on your thread xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back