Operation get baby out!

TashaWink

Reaction score
Well today I have done-

Epo orally (tried putting up foof but it wouldn't work with my little arms and massive bump...feel like t-Rex)

RLT-disgusting about to have another cup

Bouncing-been bouncing all day...I don't sit on the sofa anymore!

Cleaning the house-done washing had to clean the carpet coz my sister brou my niece over and she had a jam doughnut...need I say more!

Just dtd.

Going to have american hot pizza for dinner.

Did my acupressure points.

What have you done today and what else should I do...plan tomoz to do this all again with some added walking! (oh but not cleaning the carpet) :)

I've been ironing (which in my world is enough to bring on labour in itself lol), ball bouncing and epo. Can't have the tea and am going to dtd and do the epo insertion tonight. I've started a day early than I planned to xxxxxxxx

Lol lol on the t-rex comment!! Haha. I perhaps wrongly kept hold of the long applicator that came with the canneston pill hehe, EPO capsule fits snugly in that and I can reach really high with it! Did 2 x 1300mg pills last night (and put a bit of tingle lube on for good measure lol)

Tidied the whole house - not through choice! Had people coming to view it so my back is hurting a bit after that.

Not much other than that :( I'm gonna be another one of those ladies with the "I tried everything, baby comes when it's ready!" speeches lol xD

I think baby will come when he's ready too but there's no harm in helpi him along! :)

It all sounds good!!! Been walking in stairs for 25 minutes today:) I'm thinking about doing 25 more;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back