37 weeks today!!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Mummy and AJ have had a good talk this morning again and operation evict AJ has begun. Last night was curry, ball bouncing and a little dtd!!! Even though it was agony apart from the relief just after orgasm which didn't last long enough BB!!! lol. Gonna attempt to walk the dog today and I will battle through this pain in the next week to get him out!

If he hasn't come in a week I shall admit defeat and take to my bed for the last week until the 26th!!

So excited after Dylan being little and early to have actually managed to cook one till they are fully cooked. Not quite as crap as I thought I was at this pregnancy thing! Trust me to get it right on the last attempt. :wall2:

I'm seriously thinking of getting a Legoland ticket and taping it to my foof lol, see if bribery can tempt him out.

AJ your auntie BB will buy you something excellent if you hurry up......a c-section thread is just what I need to keep the ironing board in the cupboard :D xxxxxxxxx

that would keep you amused for a bit wouldn't it!!! lol. I am hoping walking the dog and housework might activate something then I shall have to dtd again tonight. God its such an effort!!!!lol

maybe if I wave some chocolate around there that would entice him out. Have to watch out for the dog though! Maybe thats not the best idea!!! Think again Leanne. lol

Yeay for 37 weeks!!

Must be nice to know he'll be here very very soon.

I think my LO is in for the long haul. Definitely into April anyways lol

woo hoo for fully cooked!!!!

so they will do your c-sec no matter when baby comes??? im trying to keep mine in as i thought they wouldnt do it if i go into labour before my date.....

as of tomoro i can start operation get baby out!!

xxxx

They don't question why I don't think, they just give the c-section especially if waters go xxxxxxx

BB your post about Lego land just made me lol (& I'm at hospital being monitored at mo so they must think I'm mad!!!) x

yep if anything starts and you are a elective c-section they will just take you straight in for the op. Although they said to me if you are in labour they class it as emergency but providing that babes isn't in the birth canal half way out then my consultant said everything will be the same as the planned day.

Pushca - hope you are ok hun. xxxxx

Woopwoop fully cooked!! Operation get baby out!

Just lost a huge stringy bit of snotty stuff when I had a wee (sorry TMI). I am assuming that is plug. Not holding out much hope though as I know you can lose it ages before baby. No blood or anything so nothing to indicate things are moving on. x

Eeeeewwwwww lol sounds positive in a nasty kind of way :D

:sick:I won't go into details but it was gross!!!! lol. Actually made me gag!!!!

woo hoo to the snotty stuff!! the final countdown now how exciting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back